Platinum Gift confirmation

lele100

Just off the sunshine today. We were given two Tervis tumblers that had graphics of the waterslides on them. Being that we have other Carnival tumblers that we don't use that often we asked our cabin steward if there happened to be any other options for gifts. We then got the packing cubes. One set of blue and one set of gray.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My granddaughter has been Platinum since she was 6 years old and she has yet to get a gift that she really wants. We always laugh when she sees what the Platinum gift is. She always shakes her head and usually says "when are they going to get a gift that a kid likes?"

We don't cruise for the perks. We cruise because we love it and we feel truly blessed to be able to cruise together.

We were on the Dream recently and got the visors. Our towel animals loved them. I even took a picture of them with the visors. When we go to a party where you have to bring a funny gift I will give these with the pictures of the towel animals. They look like the picture but didn't feel heavy. I did see a 20 something guy wear one on the beach.

Loved my two Tervis Tumblers, finally broke one, but having hot coffee in the other as I click.:rolleyes:

Tervis tumblers are made in the USA and guaranteed for life. Send the broken one back and they will replace it. We had some that were the original Carnival cloth patch inside and they put that same patch back in the replacement. Cheers, Tip

I just saw this posted on John H's FB page, and people were really upset, but it was never really said if this is actually the new platinum gift. (Croc sun visors) anyone know?

Got off the Breeze Sunday, crocs, dont like them, not that comfortable, hard to snap. Went to GS no options.

Just off Breeze. Croc visors were the gift. I just popped out the Carnival logo and mine has nothing on it. It is actually very light. I thought it would be heavy. I actually used it at one of the ports, waterproof and easy to carry. The logo just pops thru the hole and can be taken off very easily. I too thought it would be horrible but after removing the logo and seeing how light it was I would use it at the beach and in the water and not have to worry about it.

Just off Breeze. Croc visors were the gift. I just popped out the Carnival logo and mine has nothing on it. It is actually very light. I thought it would be heavy. I actually used it at one of the ports, waterproof and easy to carry. The logo just pops thru the hole and can be taken off very easily. I too thought it would be horrible but after removing the logo and seeing how light it was I would use it at the beach and in the water and not have to worry about it.

Will you be selling the logo on Ebay?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... I know its a free gift, but ahhhh, maybe something else would be better..

I just saw this posted on John H's FB page, and people were really upset, but it was never really said if this is actually the new platinum gift. (Croc sun visors) anyone know?