Fill in the blank: I will never _______ again!

CineGraphic

I will never help my Wife pack for the Cruise.

We ended up missing several items we wanted-needed.

Bob

haha

I get my husband to put his clothes out on the bed and then I cross pack our 2 suitcases[in case airlines lose one]

He had only 2 pairs underpants and no chinos/semi smart trousers but it was my fault:D:confused:

haha

I get my husband to put his clothes out on the bed and then I cross pack our 2 suitcases[in case airlines lose one]

He had only 2 pairs underpants and no chinos/semi smart trousers but it was my fault:D:confused:

LOl, yes we do the same and it always the other spouse's fault if something is left behind.

Will never travel on a Caribbean cruise which departs from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami the first two weeks of December and be surrounded by a boatload of crochety passengers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why crotchety? I never sail in December but I'm doing it this year what should I expect ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How abit

ut if it is a non stop flight and you get in 6 hours before sailing time?

These days flights get vcancvelled, diverted and delarhed all the time fo any number of reasons. Flyhing day of ccruse is risky

Why crotchety? I never sail in December but I'm doing it this year what should I expect ?!

We often sail the Dec 1-21 from ft Lauderdale or Mia on X and are very happy, and nice group on all our cruises. Maybe they had an odd bad experience. We think it's a great time to sail, few kids pre Holiday and rates are lower than over the holidays. And always had good weather. Relax and enjoy!:)

Why never cruise on Carnival?

We had a bad experience the one time we cruised. It just felt like service was poor and they seemed to say "no" much more than they said yes. Granted it was also 25 years ago and things could have changed since then, but I am not willing to take the chance.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sail on a ship with more than 3 or 4 hundred passengers. I hate to wait in line when not on vacation amd much less when I am; and I am almost claustrophobic in large crowds. Dh is an airline pilot and spends all day dealing with trying to move large groups of people from a to b. He does not want to do it on his time off.

We are fortunate to have found a smaller line we like or wouldn't ever have cruised again after trying three different larger ships on three carriers.

Edited by Pudgesmom

Never book a cruise over spring break of Christmas/New Years. Both those cruises were about as peaceful as being in a nut house! BTW, the Christmas/New years cruise was 18 days so we figured we were "safe" NOT! The cruise left a week before Christmas and got back the day schools here went back! Lesson learned.

Why?

DH is the seasickness king...on a small boat he's usually sick before getting too far from the pier :eek: BUT...thankfully he's never gotten sick on a ship.

My brother asked us to join them on a cruise. We'd already done 2 that year, had 1 or 2 booked and had a couple of other trips planned so decided on a ocean view instead of the usual balcony.

Since ocean views are on the lower levels they are closer to the water so the view of the water is more of a level view than looking down so you see the water rushing by. We never thought of this, but the first time we walked into our cabin after the ship left port poor DH covered his eyes and said "close the curtains, close the curtains" :eek:

Only time I could open them was when we were docked in port :(

I'm sure many of you have done something or experienced something while cruising that made you say, "never again"

Mine is over-packing.

I will never again pack my going home trousers in my luggage to be collected in the night.. Result of doing this....had to get off ship in pyjama trousers! :D