A Thank you note.

sail7seas

Thank you to the CC'ers who put up with my horrid typing while my injured hand was healing and especially thank you to those who wrote to say they hoped it has become easier for me. I am still making errors but it doesn't seem to be quite as bad and I am more able to do other everyday tasks more easily

Hey, I can read that! :D

All kidding aside, very happy to hear that you are doing better. :)

Glad to hear that you are well mended.

Thank you. Still a way to go to finish healing b ut grateful for the progress.

I appreciate the nice messages. It's been a bit of a rough r oad without my much loved late DH.

Thank you to the CC'ers who put up with my horrid typing while my injured hand was healing and especially thank you to those who wrote to say they hoped it has become easier for me. I am still making errors but it doesn't seem to be quite as bad and I am more able to do other everyday tasks more easily

Love hearing about your recovery and love knowing you will continue to add your always excellent insights. Gotta admit it was almost fun to make sense of what you were writing with your injured hand - a mental exercise to unravel, because it was always worth it. Best wishes and thanks for the report.

I am still making errors

I have no excuse and I still make plenty of them. ;) Glad it's getting better. Would never wish having to go through that again but Oh My! were some of the posts sort of funny. You had a very distinctive style there for a while. :D Thanks for posting anyway and pushing through it all.

I have to say you are a "tough bird"! You have not let your injury keep you from contributing valuable information to the group.

Keep up with your doctor's orders for rehab!

Thanks f or the encouragement. Actually, there were times I wrote the post, read it and had no clue what I thought I had typed. :D Frustrating. Edited by sail7seas

I have to say you are a "tough bird"! You have not let your injury keep you from contributing valuable information to the group.

Keep up with your doctor's orders for rehab!

Glad you're on the mend! (That means you won't have to put up with snide remarks and unsolicited advice anymore!)

Ahhh, yes. You noticed. :) There were a few rather cruel, biting, snarky comments.... nor surprisingly. usual cast of characters.

oh well.

The Nice commednts here moRe Than make up for the unkind comments.

Host Walt, special thanks to you for putting up with my gibberish.

Edited by sail7seas

Sail your news about your recovery is like a Christmas Gift for many of us. And many of us can relate to how much harder it is to take care of ourselves and business without the help of our late beloved spouses.

I pray that your 100% recovery comes very soon.

Ahhh, yes. You noticed. :) There were a few rather cruel, biting, snarky comments.... nor surprisingly. usual cast of characters.

oh well.

The Nice commednts here moRe Than make up for the unkind comments.

Host Walt, special thanks to you for putting up with my gibberish.

Of course, there was frequently a bit of helpful mental exercise (which we all can use - sort of like the Thursday New York Times Crossword) involved in decoding - so there was an upside.

Glad that you are feeling better. Based on this post, I would say that you are 100% as compared to the errors on other people's posts including mine some times.

DON

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! You have no idea how many times you have helped me on this board. Love your style....even with an injury! Know that having to go through this without the love of your life made it even more tough for you. Thank you for being the trooper that you are.

Diane

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! You have no idea how many times you have helped me on this board. Love your style....even with an injury! Know that having to go through this without the love of your life made it even more tough for you. Thank you for being the trooper that you are.

Diane

I'm glad your recovery is going well. I was a little worried several months back and am happy that you're able to share your sage advice with us again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What nice posts. :) THANK You both.

We have just spent 6 super weeks on the Maasdam, so am pleased to read your message, and know that you are doing well. It must have been very difficult for you.

Thanks for all the help you give on this website.

Take care.

typos not a problem, we all have had them, just happy to know you are doing better and sharing your wisdom and thoughts with us.

Augie's mom