2019 Prices and Itineraries - update to Recap

Coral

Yes, I am waiting for 8am as well. Wondering how it is going to work though? I mean if the summer 2019 cruises will be on the website for all to see this morning, but elites have to call in to book? Or if we will have to log in to the website to be able to view the cruises?

I'm fine with having to call in to pre-book but would like to see pricing beforehand to have some idea of even whether the cruise I am interested in is within my budget! Guess I will just wait until it's open to the public!

The summer 2019 cruises are on the website...just no pricing yet. Or will it stay at no pricing available until tomorrow, the official release date?

Hoping some elites will chime in with how to book today, i.e. if we have to call in?

I found the same thing. If there is no pricing today for Elite, that will make it difficult of choose cabin, prices, etc. May just have to wait until tomorrow.

The summer 2019 cruises are on the website...just no pricing yet. Or will it stay at no pricing available until tomorrow, the official release date?

Hoping some elites will chime in with how to book today, i.e. if we have to call in?

Since they're only available to elite level passengers they haven't posted pricing or the ability to book online.

My TA has me on a 3-way call and took 15 minutes to get an agent.

Well that's a bummer, I don't have an hour to wait on hold with Princess and I also would prefer to know the prices beforehand...

Anxiously awaiting tomorrow too! I priced out Royal's British Isles cruise and just want to compare. We like the Princess itinerary better but can possibly get a better room type (not inside) with RCCL. Decisions, decisions, itinerary or room??

We're trying to book 5 cabins for our family to cruise with us in the Med in 2019 for our 50th anniversary celebration. So far no luck! The agent at Princess says most of the cabins aren't even released yet. We were looking at some balconies with interiors across the hall and one mini-suite but can't do anything at this point. AND he said he can only book Elites in cabins today. We are the only two Elites, the rest of the family are not so we would have to wait until tomorrow to book everyone else's cabins at this point. Will try again later.:(

Yes it's nice to be able to price out RC's 2019 British Isles cruises now, and we could get better cabins for less (if the rumored Princess prices are true). Roundtrip Amsterdam airfare would probably cost us the same as roundtrip Dublin. Would still prefer Princess though...wish they were making this easier for us!

I was looking at the 10 day Med Athens-Rome Oct 20, 2019 or 7 day Med Athens-Barcelone Oct 20, 2019 on the Sky.

I wanted to know the prices and had to tell my friend the prices so I did not put a hold on it. I have passed my information over to my agent to complete.

This is really the worst "advance sale". Prices and cabins aren't even available on the cruises I was looking at. Why didn't Princess just program this so elite members could see what's available on their Internet site? I've called a couple of TAs and they don't even have the pricing or availability. I don't want to spend a lot of time on the phone with a CSR. I just want to see what is available on the Princess site so I can choose the cabin and pricing that I want. What a joke this is.

This is really the worst "advance sale". Prices and cabins aren't even available on the cruises I was looking at. Why didn't Princess just program this so elite members could see what's available on their Internet site? I've called a couple of TAs and they don't even have the pricing or availability. I don't want to spend a lot of time on the phone with a CSR. I just want to see what is available on the Princess site so I can choose the cabin and pricing that I want. What a joke this is.

I have to agree. I wanted to know pricing too so we could determine who would have a cabin where. Just booking something without having any pricing is scary. We were on hold for less than 5 minutes first call. She accidentally hung up on us so we had to call back and that took about 10 minutes. That's when I found out about not being able to book non-Elite family members today. Later we called and held for about 15 minutes and grabbed a 4 person mini-suite with our FCDs, that we will change over to our son's family tomorrow. DH and I only want a balcony and daughter's family needs a balcony and two interiors. All those will have to wait until tomorrow. The 4 person mini-suites were almost gone on our June 29 Med cruise. The 4 person minis were almost gone!

I wanted a certain cabin on the Sky for a 14 day Med cruise. Princess has that cabin listed for the 7 day portion of the 14 day cruise. My agent said it was a fight to get them to over ride the system to change the cabin for the 14 day cruise.

I am elite, my cabin partner is not, my agent was able to book the cabin under my name and on Dec 14 will add my cabin partner with her deposit.