"LIVE" from Anthem of the Seas - January 19, 2018

Radio

Hello everyone . . . I have arrived home safely. I left the ship at 8:15 AM and I took about 5 min to walk through the Gangway and take the escalator down to the baggage pick up. A porter gathered our luggage and tookus to the front of the line for Customs. We waited just a couple of minutes to see Customs. I got my car from the garage and loaded my luggage. Wow! It only took a total of 15 min from the exit of the ship and driving away from Cape Liberty. The Debarkation process is very efficient.

The drive home to Maryland took less than three hours. I have a ton of images there were left on the Radio Pressroom cutting room floor.It make take me a few days to figure out ones that haven’t been posted. I also have many scans to complete of Maps, Ship Info, Cabin Info and each Daily Compass.

I love to post “LIVE” and while my views may be different than others, I’m glad you were able to see the Cruise on Anthem of the Seas through my eyes. I will try to re read all of the posts to see if I missed any questions or requests. Thanks so much for all of the nice comments, and it wouldn’t be “LIVE” report from Radio unless I reminded you . . . Thanks for tuning in . . .

It is now time for me to Catch up on the events of the days news. . .

Radio

I never like to see the Debarkation Area at the end of a Cruise

K2.jpg

There is not much traffic today with debarkation

K4.jpg

Yikes, there is a lot if luggage

K6.jpg

It’s time to get my car

K5.jpg

I was happy to be at Cape Liberty, but it is time to go. . .

K3.jpg

Your Intrepid Reporter says so long to you until next time . . .

K8.jpg

Edited by Radio

Radio,

Nice job! Enjoyed it, when, what ship and where is your next sailing to?

Jimbo:)

Thanks Jimbo . . . I should be sailing in May 2018, I am am not sure of Ship or sail date yet.

Radio

;);)

Once again Radio, thanks for taking us along on another one of your fantastic cruises. Looking forward to the next one. I will be leaving on an 11 day Southern from Ft Lauderdale on Feb 5,2018 on the Serenade of the seas. Until next time STAY CALM and CRUISE ON. Gary :cool:

Radio,

As always, it is my honor to share a cruise with you and the rest of the group. To say that this was an interesting cruise is almost and understatement, just not on the good side. Yet another reason I was so happy to be able to share it with you and the rest.

Can't wait to do it again.

Hi Radio,

one question, how are the beds? I have been on the LOS recently, and beds were extremely hard and uncomfortable, had to request a special mattress cover to make it bearable. Just wondering if I need to do that on Anthem, since we are sailing on her in October, Thanks