Help lost passport

victory2020

Miami does have a passport office. I know you can renew your passports there same day with a fee. I would think one could also get replacement, but not sure on requirements. I would goggle the office and show up the second they open

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I googled "one day passport Miami" and got a few agencies. Here is one https://www.expresspassport.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg_OEwIXh2gIVCa3ICh1bgwStEAEYASAAEgIz9PD_BwE. and her is another https://www.rushmypassport.com/blog/new-same-day-passport-office-opens-in-miami/ Very costly but if it works and if you get to leave on time, it is worth it.

Please let us know what happens.

Go to actual passport office/agency (not an external service provider), call tonight to get a last minute confirmation number/appointment. Be there first thing in morning.

I don’t know what replacement documents you would need, but this is the best solution available to you unless you happen to have your birth certificate with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled "one day passport Miami" and got a few agencies. Here is one https://www.expresspassport.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg_OEwIXh2gIVCa3ICh1bgwStEAEYASAAEgIz9PD_BwE. and her is another https://www.rushmypassport.com/blog/new-same-day-passport-office-opens-in-miami/ Very costly but if it works and if you get to leave on time, it is worth it.

Please let us know what happens.

DO NOT use this advice. Passport offices are one of the few government functions that work remarkably well. Companies like the ones linked are good if you need a foreign visa quick or can’t easily appear in person for a US Passport or foreign visa, but are otherwise a huge waste of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have $150 American and $300 Canadian ,what abut payment

Are you American or Canadian? If you are American and have your birth certificates you might be OK. If you are canadian you can forget all the advice in this thread. You need to find a Canadian embassy or consulate and work with them. Unfortunately the odds of you making a cruise today are pretty slim.

Best bet might be to go to the airport and check with the airline again.

Are you American or Canadian? If you are American and have your birth certificates you might be OK. If you are canadian you can forget all the advice in this thread. You need to find a Canadian embassy or consulate and work with them. Unfortunately the odds of you making a cruise today are pretty slim.

Best bet might be to go to the airport and check with the airline again.

In a previous post, this poster said she/he is from Sierra Madre, California. I have no idea why all the Canadian money. This is sounding weird now.

You will need more than that for two same day passports.

Contact NCL and see if they will accept a fax birth certificate (if there is someone at home that could send that to NCL). Otherwise, stick with the passport office.

Suggestion for just this situation - (not helpful to OP but to others)

1. Take a picture of your passport and store it somewhere online, accessible by any computer (with login) if you don't have phone (e.g. google photos or whatever it is called now).

2. Store the same pic on your phone

3. Sign up for mobile passport, that will be an additional passport record on your phone.

three different ways to prove you have a passport in case you need the physical document replaced fast. I don't know if mobile passport would be accepted in place of the physical passport but it's great documentation that you have a passport and I would think would be helpful at the passport office.

I left passports on plane they can't find them. Leave tomorrow at 4pm. I have copies is it possible to replace? I'm in Miami

Once you report a passport lost or stolen, it is invalid and cannot be used for international travel.

1. Take a picture of your passport and store it somewhere online, accessible by any computer (with login) if you don't have phone (e.g. google photos or whatever it is called now).

3. Sign up for mobile passport, that will be an additional passport record on your phone.

three different ways to prove you have a passport in case you need the physical document replaced fast. I don't know if mobile passport would be accepted in place of the physical passport but it's great documentation that you have a passport and I would think would be helpful at the passport office.

How about adding

Phone call #1 -- to Cruise Line...telling them you left your passport on the plane (which is halfway cross country by now)

Phone call #2 ---to Airline telling them fight no and seat no

Phone call #3 --to Passport office telling them of situation

Phone call #4 -- Calling anyone at home who could find any additional documentation

Phone call #5 --Possibility of any conference call between any of the above

Cruise Critic LAST place you need to be in this situation

Will be following for any updates

I keep my passport card in my wallet and my passport book with my documents.