RCCL Website

I was hesitant to change my birthday, but I noticed that my gender was not displayed. I selected female, saved, signed out, and back in and it's fixed!

I had the same issue and called Crown & Anchor. I was instructed to sign in, go my MY Account, settings, change my birthday date to a different date, save, sign out, wait a few minutes. Signed back in, all fixed, my status was correct, and then I corrected my birthday. Hope it works for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've always felt that they employ some sort of defensive programming to make it hard to check for price drops and stateroom availability, especially if coming from bots.

That's a real possibility, and if true, they are doing a fine job indeed. From the web site it's simple and easy to buy, but challenging to browse, very difficult and time consuming to compare or change.

My limited interaction with telephone reps isn't much different, so it may be business process design, not just web interface.

After logging in earlier in the day today, and seeing that I was pre-gold, (and came on here to voice my opinion...) when I got home from the office, I re-logged into RCI and I'm back to being GOLD and all is well!!!

.... remember, you may want to LOG out and then log back in some time later... I believe the system locks you out for 15 minutes until you can log-in again! and NO, I didn't change my birthdate or gender, just re-logged in.

Good luck - hopefully it's just first day jitters of the new and 'yet improved again' website!

That's a real possibility, and if true, they are doing a fine job indeed. From the web site it's simple and easy to buy, but challenging to browse, very difficult and time consuming to compare or change.

My limited interaction with telephone reps isn't much different, so it may be business process design, not just web interface.

I've booked several cruises with a Royal agent on the phone and that has always worked very well for me. The one time I booked online, I had a problem. The resulting phone call to fix that problem did not go so well.

I think it's a web site issue, not a business process problem. I'm sure that TA's use the same underlying reservation system, just with a different user interface. I've never heard any TAs here complaining...just cruisers. Maybe some of our resident TAs can say whether they have problems using cruisingpower.com or whatever other system they use to book clients.

OMG I totally agree...in fact I just now, sent them a message. We are Diamond Plus with 28 cruises....how is my status reading at "pre gold" What...............getting worse instead of better.

They made some sort of website change between yesterday and today. Yesterday my points were right and today they were 0. The gender update trick worked but the appearance of my upcoming cruise info has changed. I’m guessing that change is what prompted the 0 point issue.

Same for me. I sent out an email but haven’t heard back. I tried logging in to online check in and gives the modifications message you got. I also tried my cruise planner and is says error locking booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well they are at it again. Miraculously after the website change yesterday, I had nothing wrong! However, no good deed goes unpunished and I log in this morning and my upcoming cruise has disappeared. :confused:

Mine is pre-gold with 0 points as well. Should be Diamond in the mid-110s!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here, I logged off and back in and things were back to near normal.

Same here, no cruises showing.

It’s happened before and I’m sure it will happen again...... they always seem to re-appear again though thankfully.

Royal IT [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums