Royal Caribbean Outsourcing Springfield Oregon Jobs

My thoughts exactly. It's not a US corporation, so where they have their subsidiary operations is their business.

And, LMaxwell, Mr. Walker has previously misquoted me personally, distorting the facts I stated.

I remember that also. Thanks for you input...

Why is it not a US company? Because the ships are registered in Nassau?

If you already make 1,4 Billion profit this step is a shame. Especially if you always publish that improving customer service and customer experience is your main goal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why is it not a US company? Because the ships are registered in Nassau?

If you already make 1,4 Billion profit this step is a shame. Especially if you always publish that improving customer service and customer experience is your main goal.

It's not a US company because it is incorporated in Liberia. While outsourcing these jobs takes away US jobs, what is a shame is that the company pays almost no taxes on that 1.4 billion profit.

Unconfirmed. The only source is an ambulance-chasing, cruise-hating attorney.

DO NOT CLICK ON HIS WEBSITE. Don't feed that troll.

Interesting that someone created a CC identity just to post this.

While I agree with you 100%, anytime I say anything like this here, it gets deleted. I think CC is afraid of Mr Walker :cool:

Jim Walker is an advocate of cruises like Al Sharpton is an advocate of civil rights. However, they have one thing in common, they are narcissistic bottom feeders who exploit and bastardize the truth to ultimately help themselves.

So, walker is a ambulance chaser, masquerading as a crusader for the cruising publics greater good.

latest?cb=20150320192210

Almost every major company does this whether you know about it or not. Complain about this or about price increases...take your pick.

I would take a price increase. Dealing with the foreign call centers is a nightmare - have script for some questions but have no idea for anything else. Language knowledge is lacking. You can tell that they are reading from a printed page.

I would take a price increase. Dealing with the foreign call centers is a nightmare - have script for some questions but have no idea for anything else. Language knowledge is lacking. You can tell that they are reading from a printed page.

Not any different than local call centers where they have to follow a script.

Unconfirmed. The only source is an ambulance-chasing, cruise-hating attorney.

DO NOT CLICK ON HIS WEBSITE. Don't feed that troll.

Interesting that someone created a CC identity just to post this.

I don’t k ow who this guy is but everything in live is not fake news [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OK, I'll bite - where did you get this info??

Where's the press release.......

You really think Royal would release a press release on this? So me another example of any company releasing a press release when the close and move a call center overseas

I "used to" make all my calls during the overnight hours and found the Oregon staff to be very helpful. I have called twice in the past couple of weeks and gotten someone from Guatemala. I asked him yesterday if the Oregon overnight office is still there and he acted like he didn't know what I was asking.

Oregon call center now closes at 9 pm Pacific Time. ALL calls after that get routed to Guatamela.