“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

1 hour ago, The Beach said:

Bob his looking and feeling a lot better. So much better he asked Betsy to marry him. He said, "Will you make me the happiest man on earth?" - yes - "Will you marry me?" - Yes - Then Bob sang "I Want to Know What Love Is" to Betsy.

20190618_162247.jpg

IM SOOOOO HAPPY😅😂

CONGRATULATIONS BOB AND BETTY! 

I PRAYED SOOO HARD YESTERDAY AND IT WAS ANSWERED!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING!

Denise🌺

Bob his looking and feeling a lot better. So much better he asked Betsy to marry him. He said, "Will you make me the happiest man on earth?" - yes - "Will you marry me?" - Yes - Then Bob sang "I Want to Know What Love Is" to Betsy.

20190618_162247.jpg

Bob,

You were the first person from the cruise that we met. We were thrilled when you and Betsy found each other and even more so now. This news brought tears to both of us. We wish you both many years of happiness and love.

Lee and Mary

20190618_162247.jpg

Hi Bob,

You look terrific. Wishing and praying for your speedy recovery. 
Congrats on your special lady saying yes. Wishing you both much happiness.
Hope to see you and Betsy at the September meeting.

Best regards, 

Mario and Anne

CONGRATS!!  So happy for both of you! A true love story...they'll have to nickname this ship "The Love Boat!"

Look forward to seeing you soon.  I second the suggestion that you get married onboard...maybe the day before NYC?  😍

Fantastic news. This great story is more interesting than the book I’m currently reading! At this very moment, I am raising a glass and toasting your future health and happiness 🥂. Cheers Betsy and Bob.

Wow!  Such fantastic news! Praising God for answered prayer. I’ve been following this thread since Jan and boarded in Rome, meeting Bob and Betsy the first night. As we talked about the ATW cruise he said, “ the best thing was meeting my girlfriend, Betsy!”  So thrilled with this news. Congrats and May God bless you both for years to come!