Man gets banned from Royal Caribbean Cruises after jumping off ship for viral fame

4 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

He sure is a nut case.

Glad that RCI kicked them off the ship and banned them all from RCI for life.

Krazy, I'm not trying to derail this thread but can you please change your font? Cruise Critic is having a problem with Comic Sans and it's making your posts unreadable on smartphones.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Justmekaren918 said:

Any couseling for paxs that were on that side to see this idiots thrill seeking prank! He is beyond lucky that it was deep enough & no rocks! It would really have sucked for him if his legs went into the bottom with force & broke the body in 2! Good job on Royal for banning them. 

I was also thinking about anyone on their balcony on that side of the ship who saw this idiot falling to the water and how disturbing it would have been.  They probably thought they just witnessed someone falling to their death.  

I actually saw this yesterday and could not believe my eyes. As someone that is deathly scared of heights I was almost nauseous! My stomach actually turned. After i got over that I got extremely mad! What an inconsiderate jerk. What a complete and total moron on top of that.

On 1/16/2019 at 10:18 PM, sandy toes said:

Very sad that anyone thinks they have to do such dumb stunts for a few moments of fame. 

Life is too short as it is and it is a shame so many people feel doing odd dangerous stunts is the pinnacle of their life. 

Certainly an understandable sentiment.  While I am older than their target demographic, i do enjoy watching Tosh..O and marveling at people's stupidity.  Maybe this video will end up there.

Idiot in five to ten years at the interview for his dream job : "I am the right person for this job. I'm diligent, hard working, dependable...."

Potential employer Googles his name

Potential Employer: "Don't call us. We'll call you."

Welcome to reality moron!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

It’s been on National News now. He got what he wanted. 

Well, maybe.  He's of the generation that's not used to being ridiculed or told no.  He and his little band of high pitched gigglers might be getting a dose of real world reality right now.  Hopefully they're reading every comment so they know how moronic the world feels about them.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aquahound said:

Well, maybe.  He's of the generation that's not used to being ridiculed or told no.  He and his little band of high pitched gigglers might be getting a dose of real world reality right now.  Hopefully they're reading every comment so they know how moronic the world feels about them.  

You really think he (they) care what we think of his actions?  I don’t. 

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

You really think he (they) care what we think of his actions?  I don’t. 

You're probably right.  He's probably too dumb to care.  After all, he was dumb enough to jump 11 stories off a cruise ship. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rolloman said:

Here is another link with him hitting the water. Says it is 100ft from deck 11? Slight exaggeration.

Why?  Typically a deck is 10 feet.  There is space above your ceiling for air ducts and electrical and sprinkler pipes.