Carnival Dream time of departure change

RICKnVICK

I am sailing on the Dream May 23rd.  Received an email from Carnival yesterday, stating we would now be sailing at 3:30pm instead of 4pm.  No problem here!  However, our time in Cozumel is now 8am-4pm, meaning we have to be back on the ship by 3pm.  I am not thrilled about this, but anytime in Cozumel to me is better than no time at all.  Just wondering if anyone would know why time in Cozumel is now shorter?  Thanks in advance!

Vicki

Hi not sailing on the Dream, but Valor in September.  Received the same notice of departure time from New Orleans.

Going to check my Cozumel time didn't look to see if there was a change on that.

Curious if it's due to traffic on the river?  I know in December was on the Dream and we left New Orleans late due to heavy river traffic.  Or maybe due to river tides?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 12:02 PM, WeBeCruisinMon said:

I’m sailing on the Dream out of NOLA on March 24th 2019 and did not get that letter. We’re not stopping in Cozumel though so maybe it depends on the itinerary? 

I don’t think so. They bumped up my glory departure time for August and we have two sea days at the beginning of the cruise.