Bottled water package removed?

crows nest club

3 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Since they recently began to increase drink tips from 15% to 18% there have been posts about the temporary unavailability of some drink packages which eventually reappeared with the new 18% tip added.

Hopefully that is all that it is. It seems like deja vu that last year in April it almost tripled in price.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Coral said:

Hopefully that is all that it is. It seems like deja vu that last year in April it almost tripled in price.

Hopefully that won’t be repeated...none of my booked cruises in the next two years shows the bottled water package.  For us it’s convenient to use in ports but onboard we only drink water from the ship’s supply.

1 minute ago, Astro Flyer said:

Hopefully that won’t be repeated...none of my booked cruises in the next two years shows the bottled water package.  For us it’s convenient to use in ports but onboard we only drink water from the ship’s supply.

Frank I think someone at Princess always seems to have WAY TOO much time on their hands.

Maybe they should be cruising their own ships to get some real life fleet experience.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Last week I had looked at purchasing water. I did notice the price was $6.90 (or $6.80) on the personalizer and more on the gift website. I find it odd it is missing from the personalizer. Hopefully it is just a tip increase.  I only bring water off the ship with me. When on the ship, I am ok with the ship's water. It is the port intensive trips where I want the water packages.

On a side note - I just went out and bought 6 cases of water (40 bottles for under $4.00 for Ice Mountain) as right now there are Black Hawk helicopters dropping 1.5 ton sandbags to protect our city's wells (water supply) due to flooding. I consider myself lucky as I am not flooded but within 40 miles all around me is.

D1yPcGfW0AYnkw0.jpg

Edited by Coral

2 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Coral...only saw a headline but haven’t read any details yet...that’s awful. 😢

I am one of the lucky ones! This is what happens when 5-6' of snow melts quickly.

Edited by Coral

55 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I just hung up with Princess and ordered a case of water.  The rep said he has had a few calls today ordering it and advising him that it's no available on line.  

Hopefully it’s just another weekend website glitch which isn’t unusual.

7 minutes ago, gizmodog said:

Can’t you bring your own 12 pack of water withyou when you board?

Yes - it is also easy to put a luggage tag on and put it with luggage.

Edited by Coral

3 minutes ago, Coral said:

Yes - it is also easy to put a luggage tag on and put it with luggage.

People can do all kinds of things themselves.  Seems to me though that Princess should be selling the water as they’ve done in the past si that their guests don’t need to take care of it themselves.

42 minutes ago, d9704011 said:

People can do all kinds of things themselves.  Seems to me though that Princess should be selling the water as they’ve done in the past si that their guests don’t need to take care of it themselves.

I'll be very surprised if it turns out that Princess ISN'T selling a water package.

On 3/16/2019 at 12:58 PM, Coral said:

Last week I had looked at purchasing water. I did notice the price was $6.90 (or $6.80) on the personalizer and more on the gift website. I find it odd it is missing from the personalizer. Hopefully it is just a tip increase.  I only bring water off the ship with me. When on the ship, I am ok with the ship's water. It is the port intensive trips where I want the water packages.

On a side note - I just went out and bought 6 cases of water (40 bottles for under $4.00 for Ice Mountain) as right now there are Black Hawk helicopters dropping 1.5 ton sandbags to protect our city's wells (water supply) due to flooding. I consider myself lucky as I am not flooded but within 40 miles all around me is.

D1yPcGfW0AYnkw0.jpg

Coral... what state do you live in?  I hope things improve soon.

4 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Coral... what state do you live in?  I hope things improve soon.

Nebraska. Things got worse over the weekend. Not sure what this week will bring. Thanks for the thoughts.