Eating my words

newmexicoNita

ok, so I said no more cruising and I really did mean it,but we are doing one more. We are not cruising NCL this time so probably shouldn't even post here but just thought I would let everyone know: It will be a new experience for us and we will miss NCL, but we are going on Azamara in Dec. The deal was too good to turn down, especially since the kids are paying our fair. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, newmexicoNita said:

ok, so I said no more cruising and I really did mean it,but we are doing one more. We are not cruising NCL this time so probably shouldn't even post here but just thought I would let everyone know: It will be a new experience for us and we will miss NCL, but we are going on Azamara in Dec. The deal was too good to turn down, especially since the kids are paying our fair. 

Never say never.

18 minutes ago, jskinsd said:

Never say never.

TW, they are paying our air fare not our whole fair but they are so good and no, whoever asked if they could have them? NO, of course our one daughter will never let us live down our re-thinking this would be the last 

11 minutes ago, newmexicoNita said:

TW, they are paying our air fare not our whole fair but they are so good and no, whoever asked if they could have them? NO, of course our one daughter will never let us live down our re-thinking this would be the last 

You started this.  We thought you were done.  Enjoy your cruise.  Everyone is entitled to change there mind.  Just do not make it public.  You are only fooling yourself.

42 minutes ago, IrishKathy said:

Nita,

May I ask what great cruise you are going on in December?  Is the date the first part of December?  That's when we have found really good prices.  Thanks.     Kathy 

yes, we are going on Azamara and leaving on the 14th. Not only have I said we would never cruise again, I have said, a few years back never would I cruise in Dec. It interfers too much with Christmas. Man do I lie!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A friend once said to me “Her son is paying for the cruise, my son for the flights, hotel and land components”.

me: “That’s nice of them”

Him: “Be even nicer when they find out about it”.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, SeaShark said:

In your defense, you said "Goodbye to NCL" in your post, not "Goodbye to Cruising" so technically...you're still good!

But if you read on I did say goodbye to cruising pretty much. Only time will tell I guess, but I am looking forward to this being my last cruise and to end it on an premium line. This isn't taking away from all the wonderful memories I will always have when I think NCL. It is just we never even thought upscale: oh sure we have cruised lines like Princess and HAL, but this is a few steps above them. 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:44 AM, newmexicoNita said:

I'm glad to see that you are going on one more.  Enjoy your cruise and I'd sure like to hear how it was.  😃