Constellation disappeared?

mitz18

2 hours ago, coaster said:

Checked again today and my cabin is still showing as a guarantee instead of the one I picked.

I just got an email from Celebrity that confirms our original cabin choice. I then went to my Cruise Planner and checked...all is well. We are on the second cruise after the redeployment, so perhaps they are notifying people in order of ship sailings?

@di T have you got your confirmation?

41 minutes ago, CruiseLifeIsTheBest said:

My reservation has been fine for our Jan 2021 cruise, Celebrity Suite on deck 7. Today our reservation is showing a cabin on deck 6. Hope that isn’t true 😩 

To add, not that it would be earth shattering to be in a suite on deck 6 (1st world problems) but selected 7 vs 6 for a reason. We shall see. Either way it’s a cruise to great places!

I just spoke to a Celebrity Rep regarding my triple C1 cabin on the May 26,2020 cruise (First cruise after the revolution).  My reservation now says Concierge Guarantee instead of the assigned C1 cabin that i had originally booked. She says that they have no idea when the Constellation sailings from May 2020-April 2021 will be "unblocked" and therefore she can not tell me whether or not my triple cabin will remain a triple cabin after the revolution.  I did a mock booking for a May 2021 and the deck plan for the Constellation removed many of the triple/quad cabins and made them doubles only.  Unfortunately, my aft C1 looks like it will only be a double.  That is, of course, if that deck plan is correct.  I will have to try and be patient and see what happens. 

13 minutes ago, tromvest said:

I just spoke to a Celebrity Rep regarding my triple C1 cabin on the May 26,2020 cruise (First cruise after the revolution).  My reservation now says Concierge Guarantee instead of the assigned C1 cabin that i had originally booked. She says that they have no idea when the Constellation sailings from May 2020-April 2021 will be "unblocked" and therefore she can not tell me whether or not my triple cabin will remain a triple cabin after the revolution.  I did a mock booking for a May 2021 and the deck plan for the Constellation removed many of the triple/quad cabins and made them doubles only.  Unfortunately, my aft C1 looks like it will only be a double.  That is, of course, if that deck plan is correct.  I will have to try and be patient and see what happens. 

Interesting. I called earlier today and the rep I spoke with was able to pull up a list of "affected cabins" and mine was not on the list of ones being moved. So there is some sort of list that they can access, but I am still a bit nervous until we see our cabin number come back onto our res.

1 minute ago, DebInAntigua said:

Interesting. I called earlier today and the rep I spoke with was able to pull up a list of "affected cabins" and mine was not on the list of ones being moved. So there is some sort of list that they can access, but I am still a bit nervous until we see our cabin number come back onto our res.

DebinAntigua:  I'd like to call back and see if a different Rep has the "affected cabin" list.  What number did you call?  Thanks!

3 hours ago, CruiserMickey said:

I just got an email from Celebrity that confirms our original cabin choice. I then went to my Cruise Planner and checked...all is well. We are on the second cruise after the redeployment, so perhaps they are notifying people in order of ship sailings?

@di T have you got your confirmation?

No now my other cruises are coming up as gty  these were in September/ October but I hope my June cruises will soon go back to original, glad yours are ok! My  agent from Florida seems ok with all that’s happening so will wait and see.Anyways got all the family for Christmas so lots to do. All the very best🎄😎Dianne

5 minutes ago, di T said:

No now my other cruises are coming up as gty  these were in September/ October but I hope my June cruises will soon go back to original, glad yours are ok! My  agent from Florida seems ok with all that’s happening so will wait and see.Anyways got all the family for Christmas so lots to do. All the very best🎄😎Dianne

Merry Christmas, Dianne! 🎄Before you know it, we will be in Venice boarding the Constellation. I’m sure it will all work out soon.

Just now, CruiserMickey said:

Merry Christmas, Dianne! 🎄Before you know it, we will be in Venice boarding the Constellation. I’m sure it will all work out soon.

Hope so  Venice has to be one of the most beautiful places,and I love that ship! Greetings to you too  🌲😊

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

Just the regular number - (888) 751-7804

DeninAntigua:  I appreciate the phone number but in the typical Celebrity fashion they have no idea what I'm talking about when I mentioned the "affected list". Agent said there is no "affected cabin" list and they have no idea at this point which cabins will be reconfigured.  I'm glad you got good news that your cabin is unaffected.

I checked on the travel agent site and found that I can see deck plans from 1/2020 through 4/1/2020, and then another deck plan starting 5/26/2020  to 4/9/2021....there’s another date span starting 4/19/2021 but it doesn’t pull up anything, yet.  There’s definitely something in progress.  I guess anyone impacted by changes will get notification once it’s all sorted out.  53236624-73A7-475F-96B4-8DC5F40AFADE.thumb.jpeg.ccc62d46cb75d50b33056422249240e9.jpeg

Edited by RoLoHa

Our TA said it was expected to be back to 'normal' by yesterday or today.  We are still showing GTY and not happy about it!!  We have a Sky Suite which should not be impacted by any changes at all.  My TA advised us to let her know if not fixed by Wednesday, so we will do that and report back.

19 hours ago, villauk said:

Did someone say the new Sunset Suites are going to replace the old FVs? 

Looks like it. Just checked itineraries for Constellation for May 2021 and Sunset Suites are available for booking. They are the Family Verandas at the back corners and the ones next door on Decks 7,8 and 9. 

Also checked itineraries for Silhouette in 2021 to see where the Sunset Suites might end up on the S Class ships not yet updated. There are suites available for booking and they are located at the very front corners of the ship on Decks 7 and 8.

Randy

Edited by Schmoe38

9 minutes ago, Schmoe38 said:

Looks like it. Just checked itineraries for Constellation for May 2021 and Sunset Suites are available for booking. They are the Family Verandas at the back corners and the ones next door on Decks 7,8 and 9. 

Also checked itineraries for Silhouette in 2021 to see where the Sunset Suites might end up on the S Class ships not yet updated. There are suites available for booking and they are located at the very front corners of the ship on Decks 7 and 8.

Randy

yes, they are showing up on my cruise as well.... at a very hefty price $$$

4 hours ago, Schmoe38 said:

Randy

Not surprised as they are some of the best balconies on the ship. I take it that all those guests currently booked in those old FVs will be moved. Glad we were able to sail in them when we could on previous cruises.