Three Day Sale 1/28 to 1/30

Crazy For Cats

Hi Everyone, I just got off the phone with my PCC.  She let me know that there will be a three day sale starting on 1/28/2020.  She did not share details.  Some PCC’s are sending out emails to customers, mine isn’t.  My advice is to mark your calendars and review your bookings next week.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Hi Everyone, I just got off the phone with my PCC.  She let me know that there will be a three day sale starting on 1/28/2020.  She did not share details.  Some PCC’s are sending out emails to customers, mine isn’t.  My advice is to mark your calendars and review your bookings next week.

Thanks for the heads up!

OH no!  I just did a paid upgrade that my PCC said was a really good deal.  If the 1/28-1/31 deal is better can I ask for that better deal or am I out of luck?  I'm okay with what I got but we are always looking for the best deal.

17 minutes ago, Paulinda said:

OH no!  I just did a paid upgrade that my PCC said was a really good deal.  If the 1/28-1/31 deal is better can I ask for that better deal or am I out of luck?  I'm okay with what I got but we are always looking for the best deal.

You are VERY likely too close to sailing to use whatever the new offer is.  You can always ask however, and they might give you something (like a free upgrade).

2 minutes ago, senoragilbert said:

Found more details about this sale. Obviously it doesn't work to book through this link, yet, but it does give a few more specifics. Hope it's helpful to someone!

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/deals/three-day-sale.html

Could you post a few of the specific details.  the link won't work over here as HAL's site is geotargeted and I cannot access their en-US website.

6 minutes ago, senoragilbert said:

Found more details about this sale. Obviously it doesn't work to book through this link, yet, but it does give a few more specifics. Hope it's helpful to someone!

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/deals/three-day-sale.html

My April Mexico cruise falls under this promotion, but I doubt that it will work for me, as the fare increased two days ago by $350 pp (about 30%).  Obviously will wait to make final payment (due in a week) until I check this out, but again, not hopeful.