P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

4 hours ago, Presto2 said:

We'll be really interested to see how you enjoy this cruise. We originally booked this one for 2 weeks from the 23rd but swapped it for the Caribbean one in January 2024. Hubby has always fancied a Christmas cruise so let us know how it goes 🙂 Enjoy

Will do. We only decided on a Christmas cruise because with two separate families, hosting everyone has become a bit of a nightmare (there would be 17). We are both in our early seventies and we have done our share. I will miss them all but if we enjoy this cruise we will do it again. We have sailed on Azura many times and it is our favourite of the smaller ships but have sailed on Iona twice and we are going on Arvia in March, flying to the Caribbean and sailing back. Looking forward to that new experience.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, pete14 said:

There was one available but no longer. 😊😉

Booked last remaining suite leaving on Jan 10 2026, returning on Jan 24 2026, flying from Manchester. Crazy price and more OBC than I have ever seen for a 14 night cruise. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bobstheboy said:

9th Jan 26. Last suite my agent said. Just checked, 10th Jan says one available.

You do realise you're the reason why 2 of us [ well 4 including Mrs Pete and Mr.Presto ] booked a cruise today. Are you on commission?

Be aware though.. we may all be able.to meet up at some point .....

The drinks are on you !!!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

You do realise you're the reason why 2 of us [ well 4 including Mrs Pete and Mr.Presto ] booked a cruise today. Are you on commission?

Be aware though.. we may all be able.to meet up at some point .....

The drinks are on you !!!

Good job I've got OBC !

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Jennizor said:

Hi Michelle, I hope all goes well for your move and you are able to get straight for Christmas. 

We are off to the Canaries on the 22nd on Azura. We have done many New Year cruises but never a Christmas one and are really looking forward to it. 

Season’s greetings to your family.

Jennizor

X

Hope you have a fabulous cruise on Azura over Xmas. 

We are moving on 15 Dec, going to an Airbnb for a few nights then to Nidd Hall (Warners) for a couple of nights. Furniture been delivered 23/12 so we will be in a mess this Xmas. The house needs immediate work that’s why we are not moving in straight away. Fortunately we are going out Xmas day and at daughters Boxing Day 

Michelle

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jennizor said:

Will do. We only decided on a Christmas cruise because with two separate families, hosting everyone has become a bit of a nightmare (there would be 17). We are both in our early seventies and we have done our share. I will miss them all but if we enjoy this cruise we will do it again. We have sailed on Azura many times and it is our favourite of the smaller ships but have sailed on Iona twice and we are going on Arvia in March, flying to the Caribbean and sailing back. Looking forward to that new experience.

Hopefully we will see you on Arvia in March for a drink or two 

Michelle

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

Same. R404, I bet you're next door, hope you don't snore !

We may not have a suite but we will have an aft view so you are all welcome to come along and play sardines on the balcony 😀 😉 😊 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

We may not have a suite but we will have an aft view so you are all welcome to come along and play sardines on the balcony 😀 😉 😊 

I don't mind slumming it 😁 We are in R409 on 5th Jan next year so will experience the suite life for the first time.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Hopefully we will see you on Arvia in March for a drink or two 

Michelle

Definitely Michelle, we must agree arrangements nearer the time. 

Have a great Christmas and happy new year.

Jennizor

X

• Like 2

We are expected to get back up to double figures again today, after our cold snap. It started raining yesterday evening and is forecast for today and tomorrow as well. 

Tesco delivery this morning and plan on getting some baking done ahead of a family get together in a couple of weeks.

For those of you that have snow, take care, stay warm and safe.

Hope you have a relaxing Sunday.

• Like 7