P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

51 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

but feel sorry for Prince William, Prince Edward and Princess Anne standing on the balcony in their wet uniforms, they must have been so uncomrtabl

I think it was one of the best Troopings, we watched it end to end.  We wondered if they would change out of their soaked uniforms, but they didn't.   More real troopers!

We are all jumpy, waiting for birth of a ggrandchild.  Mum is in delivery room as I speak,  Only one close family in contact, then they let us all have updates.  Its a good plan .and is working well

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

We are all jumpy, waiting for birth of a ggrandchild.  Mum is in delivery room as I speak,  Only one close family in contact, then they let us all have updates.  Its a good plan .and is working well

Glad your plan is going well and all the best to your family and soon to be new arrival.

Did I ever tell you about the lad doing his homework ? 

Lad asks mum "How was I born ? "

Mum says  "a stork  brought you "     Well how were you born asks the lad.

Same says mum .

Well what about my dad ?      Same way  says mum .

Lad starts doing his homework .. Dear Sir forgive me but I cannot do this essay 

due to our family not having a natural child birth for generations in my family ."🙃

Good luck  image.jpeg.ed1dab561cec4d1865b6155bfcd55288.jpeg

Edited by kalos
  • Like 5

CONGRATS.gif.30ec0f69b1c6f69526f44579ba9bfff1.gif    

animated-fireworks-image-0065.gif.1fb2e6477160b4130250f4ded9665ae1.gif               

9 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

My new little great grandson, Riley, has just arrived.

He was 8lb 9 and mummy is tiny, also forceps, so  OUCH.. but they are looking after mum now.

Dad and baby are fine😂

Edited by kalos
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

He was 8lb 9 and mummy is tiny, also forceps, so  OUCH.. but they are looking after mum now.

Dad and baby are fine😂

Congratulations  🍾 

and welcome Riley

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

Dad and baby are fine😂

Congratulations on the birth of your new Great Grandson Riley

Edited by yorkshirephil
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

Dad and baby are fine😂

Many congratulations to you all Indiana. What a lovely name they've chosen. Happy Birthday Riley - welcome to the world. Best wishes all. Jane xx

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, indiana123 said:

Dad and baby are fine😂

Congratulations to you all

Michelle

• Like 3

Congratulations to you all - a big little boy indeed.  It does give them a good start in life to be a bit on the heavy side, though not much fun for mum at the time.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ilovemygarden said:

I’ve had a look there but unsuccessfully - is he still using the same moniker?  

He is an the aviation one  but not on FB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kalos said:

And why not , much better than watching other countries that troop the missiles,

So we will watch it as well.Lets hope the horses behave today .

Have a good day everyone .

We went out. DW asked if I wanted her to record it, or the Le Man 23 hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We went out. DW asked if I wanted her to record it, or the Le Man 23 hours.

Hope you had a lovely day out zapp 🙃

• Like 2

1 hour ago, indiana123 said:

Dad and baby are fine😂

Congratulations   to you all.

• Like 1

Good morning.

It is 8°C and sunny after overnight rain in North East England.

It is quiet so I hope everyone is having a nice lie in and you all are in good health.

Best wishes friends for a lovely day.

• Like 7

Good Morning Everyone

An early waking and getting up day for me (5am). I don't know if it was the sound of the birds chattering outside that woke me or if it was my nerves about the forthcoming England match tonight. 

Just realised I didn't comment on the events of yesterday. Like Avril I am an unashamed Royalist and enjoyed every minute of the Trooping of the Colour. I was so happy to see the Princess of Wales looking absolutely glorious and there was an especially touching photo in one of the rags of her and William sharing a very close and intimate glance at each other - it made me quite tearful ( it doesn't take much mind!). 

Another warm welcome to baby Riley on his first day and I hope his poor mum is feeling a bit more comfortable after his delivery.

Feeling a bit low and sorry for myself with all my health problems I decided to look on TV for something to make me laugh and I discovered Two Doors Down. Has anyone watched it? Well it worked wonders for me I can tell you - and there are 7 series to get through - yay.

I hope you all have a happy Sunday. Be well. Jane xxx

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Good Morning Everyone

An early waking and getting up day for me (5am). I don't know if it was the sound of the birds chattering outside that woke me or if it was my nerves about the forthcoming England match tonight. 

Just realised I didn't comment on the events of yesterday. Like Avril I am an unashamed Royalist and enjoyed every minute of the Trooping of the Colour. I was so happy to see the Princess of Wales looking absolutely glorious and there was an especially touching photo in one of the rags of her and William sharing a very close and intimate glance at each other - it made me quite tearful ( it doesn't take much mind!). 

Another warm welcome to baby Riley on his first day and I hope his poor mum is feeling a bit more comfortable after his delivery.

Feeling a bit low and sorry for myself with all my health problems I decided to look on TV for something to make me laugh and I discovered Two Doors Down. Has anyone watched it? Well it worked wonders for me I can tell you - and there are 7 series to get through - yay.

I hope you all have a happy Sunday. Be well. Jane xxx

I'm sorry to hear your health problems are getting you down Jane but great you found a TV series to make you laugh and forget your pain.

Best wishes.

Graham xx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I'm sorry to hear your health problems are getting you down Jane but great you found a TV series to make you laugh and forget your pain.

Best wishes.

Graham xx

Thanks so much Graham. You're very kind. I hope you and Pauline have a lovely day. Jane xx

• Thanks 1

Morning everyone .

@indiana123

Just a heads up for Riley ,as she was only born yesterday has anyone told 

her it's Fathers Day ?   We all know she is the best gift her father could have

asked for anyway  😄

@Beckett Sorry to read your sill in pain ,not much fun is it ? 

I remember going to our doctors when I was in pain .

After checking me out  he said " he was at a loss and could not find the 

cause of my pain but thought it could be down to the drink "

I told him I would come back when he sobered up 🙃

Hope your Docs get to sort you out .

Have a good day every one 🙂

• Haha 9