P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Just now, AndyMichelle said:

Now we are seeing who's minds are down in the gutter with mine😂😂

Just you and Brian so far Annie... 

Andy 

Who me,I've  had enough,I'm going out to smoke a fag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy 

Plus those who wouldn’t dream of admitting it in public. Trannies under the bedclothes was only so parents wouldn’t see or hear anything they wouldn’t approve of. 😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Sorry, just been a bit busy with work, difficult times. 

Just starting to feel the effects from lockdown really and having to plan for whatever is likely to happen next. 

Tough decisions that affects others does not sit comfortably with me, so not really been my usual positive self. 

We are fine though, thank you Avril and Graham for your thoughts. 

Andy & Michelle xx

Great to hear from you Andy.

Avril and I were a little worried about you not posting but thought it might be work related.

Graham.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Just starting to feel the effects from lockdown really and having to plan for whatever is likely to happen next. 

Tough decisions that affects others does not sit comfortably with me, so not really been my usual positive self. 

Andy & Michelle xx

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

Same for me, me and my little tranny under the bedclothes. perhaps my gran knew something 😱

Nice to hear from you Andy , our decisions are not always nice ones but need to be because

sometimes unfortunately they are the right ones .:classic_mellow:

Glad to see two mysteries solved . First you were busy with work :classic_smile:

and now we all know where Dave's  Granny's spare nighty used to disappear to now.:classic_biggrin::classic_wink:

Keep smiling Andy and take care :classic_smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just watching the intro to the London Marathon - my goodness it really highlights the changes we've all had to adapt to.  The mass of runners, huge crowds - a world away from the present.  Still, keep well folks and look forward to hopefully an event next year which will be representative of a more normal life for us all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy & Michelle xx

I'm so reiieved you're both well, you had me a tad worried there for a while😙. This confusing lockdown  is affecting us all, some sooner than others. It's only natural that with your concern and worry for Michelle, your family and the responsibilities of your business and employees that this would happen. No-one is a rock  Andy, and you can't blame yourself for having a normal reaction to the stress of this awful situation we all find ourselves in. You're only being human. You told me once Andy that we, on this forum, are here to support each other through these difficult times and to keep posting when I needed to talk, so heed you're own advice. We are all here for you now. Even a quick ''hi'' sometimes will do. Otherwise you could find yourself on the naughty step😉 Take care🤗

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy 

The rest are probably all having a Sunday lie-in along with their trannies under the bedclothes. 😮

Avril, remind me how I erase unpleasant images, please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, kruzseeka said:

Just watching the intro to the London Marathon - my goodness it really highlights the changes we've all had to adapt to.  The mass of runners, huge crowds - a world away from the present.  Still, keep well folks and look forward to hopefully an event next year which will be representative of a more normal life for us all.

Thank you Kruzze and hope you are keeping safe & well as well .

Just put our TV on , which number are you ?  I will keep a lookout for you .  :classic_unsure: :classic_wink: :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, Harry Peterson said:

So did you switch to the pirates when they came on the scene, Avril?  You had Caroline North, I think? 

We were in Suffolk at the time and it was a thing to go to the coast just to see the pirate ships broadcasting Caroline and London.  Music was finally liberated!

Yes I did. It felt so daring listening to a 'pirate station'. I had a radio in my bedroom that dad tuned in for me and can remember dancing around while getting ready to go out. Backcombing and lacquering my hair, putting on the make-up and cinching in the belt.😁 Where did the years go Harry? Sigh!!

Avril

14 minutes ago, kalos said:

Thank you Kruzze and hope you are keeping safe & well as well .

Just put our TV on , which number are you ?  I will keep a lookout for you .  :classic_unsure: :classic_wink: :classic_biggrin:

I used to tell my Mum I did it every year in a gorilla outfit... 

She always said she saw me😊

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, AndyMichelle said:

I used to tell my Mum I did it every year in a gorilla outfit... 

She always said she saw me😊

Andy 

You never told me you played the drums for the Cadburys  advert  ?? :classic_unsure::classic_smile:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

On this forum we are here to support each other through these difficult times . We are all here for you now.

Even a quick ''hi'' sometimes will do.

friends.jpg.c46c23162b1c1a7be61f2a93050e3bec.jpg

:classic_smile:    We are all in this together   :classic_smile:

Edited by kalos
  • Like 6

48 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I'm so reiieved you're both well, you had me a tad worried there for a while😙. This confusing lockdown  is affecting us all, some sooner than others. It's only natural that with your concern and worry for Michelle, your family and the responsibilities of your business and employees that this would happen. No-one is a rock  Andy, and you can't blame yourself for having a normal reaction to the stress of this awful situation we all find ourselves in. You're only being human. You told me once Andy that we, on this forum, are here to support each other through these difficult times and to keep posting when I needed to talk, so heed you're own advice. We are all here for you now. Even a quick ''hi'' sometimes will do. Otherwise you could find yourself on the naughty step😉 Take care🤗

Avril

Do as I say, not as I do Avril😊

Andy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AnnieC said:

Yep. Some words have taken on a whole new meaning in recent times.🤣

Very true. I've been chatting with my 35 year old grandson sometimes and he's given me a startled look with a horrified ''GRANDMA!!!!''😮 and I just look at him and say ''What??''   He won't explain, so I Google it😵

I've learnt a lot recently🤣

Avril

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AnnieC said:

The rest are probably all having a Sunday lie-in along with their trannies under the bedclothes. 😮

Avril, remind me how I erase unpleasant images, please.

A large JD Annie, or maybe two depending on the images. I'm already ahead of you🥃🥃😵hic!!!

Avril