P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

4 hours ago, purplesea said:

Belated Happy Birthday Michelle, hope you had a good day.

Did a Tesco click and collect into Penzance this morning and sun was shining and pleasantly warm. It's raining now though!  Surprised at how little traffic was on the roads compared to the last week or so, it's been taking me 25 minutes for what is normally a 10 minute drive! Also called into Home Bargains and The Range on the way back and most people were wearing masks. I tend to struggle with mine when I've got my glasses on. Luckily I only need them for reading.

Had yesterday and today off work so busy trying to catch up on some chores and clear and move furniture out of the conservatory ready for the builders coming on Tuesday.

Stay safe everyone.

Thank you for the birthday wishes

15 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Thank you for the birthday wishes

Happy Birthday and best wishes to everyone who has had a birthday or anniversary or special occasion that we have missed.

Haven't been a regular on this forum for a month or so, so still catching up and apologise for not passing on our congratulations 'on the day' as we know that many of you have been really kind to us over the last 18 months.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We went to an Italian restaurant tonight for dinner.

IMG_20210821_165950.jpg

Every time I see one of your posts you are having amazing meals. Can you please share the secret of how you stay looking so good. I have had 4 weeks off work and though at our holiday home we were walking miles and miles per day and still resemble a telly tubby !!!!

The food looks fab 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Presto2 said:

Every time I see one of your posts you are having amazing meals. Can you please share the secret of how you stay looking so good. I have had 4 weeks off work and though at our holiday home we were walking miles and miles per day and still resemble a telly tubby !!!!

The food looks fab 🙂

Thank you Presto.

Graham.

1 minute ago, Presto2 said:

You haven't shared the secret ............ 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

We have mainly cut out the chocolate snacks and eat plenty of fruit and vegetables.

We usually only have an alcoholic drink when we are dining out and very rarely drink alcohol at home.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Looks good Graham.  Nice to go out again.  We thought that on thursday and we're going to do it more often.  Can't wait for my driving holiday late September.

Thanks Jean.

We eat outside whenever possible.

I hope you have a wonderful driving holiday in September.

10 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We have mainly cut out the chocolate snacks and eat plenty of fruit and vegetables.

We usually only have an alcoholic drink when we are dining out and very rarely drink alcohol at home.

We are good re food when working but cutting out the alcohol may be our downfall ...... will have to take up jogging or marathon running !!!

Edited by Presto2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Looks good Graham.  Nice to go out again.  We thought that on thursday and we're going to do it more often.  Can't wait for my driving holiday late September.

We have made the effort to go out for lunch once a week for the last 6 or 7 weeks and have really enjoyed going to some of our favourite places.  We are going to start going out for the occasional evening meal this week.  Small steps but we need to get back to normal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

We are good re food when working but cutting out the alcohol may be our downfall ...... will have to take up jogging or marathon running !!!

You could try jogging to Whitebridge Wines,   We were there last week and asked if they were going to restart the wine tasting evenings but they have nothing planned at the moment.

1 minute ago, Josy1953 said:

You could try jogging to Whitebridge Wines,   We were there last week and asked if they were going to restart the wine tasting evenings but they have nothing planned at the moment.

That made us laugh. Think we have kept them in business. If they have their Christmas wine tasting we should keep in touch and try to meet up there 🙂

22 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Looks yummy!! We went out last night, we had a table next to an open door which was lucky from a Covid safety point of view. It was my birthday yesterday too, I don’t think I want any more or if I do in reverse order please!!!

Michelle

Happy belated birthday Michelle x

Happy wedding Anniversary graham and Pauline I hope you have a lovely day today I’m sure you will be going out somewhere special for lunch or dinner and if your Sarah is visiting Hope you have a lovely day . Happy 40th ruby 

sandra

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

Happy wedding Anniversary graham and Pauline I hope you have a lovely day today I’m sure you will be going out somewhere special for lunch or dinner and if your Sarah is visiting Hope you have a lovely day . Happy 40th ruby 

sandra

Ditto Graham and Pauline, 

We hope you have a fantastic day. 

Andy & Michelle x 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

sandra

Thank you so much for your best wishes Sandra.

Pauline and I appreciate them x.

• Like 1