Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ahh, sorry to hear that.  Hopefully next year!  Fingers and toes crossed😊

Debbie, we won't be doing any flying to Europe until masks don't have to be worn on airplanes.  It's way too many hours for Jim to wear a mask since 9/11.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

We've been watching Money Heist on Netflix for the past two weeks..

I just Googled this - looks interesting.  

I also just remembered a really great series we watched on on Netflix, “Queen of the South”.

About a woman who heads up a drug empire.

Right now we’re watching Boardwalk Empire. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I just Googled this - looks interesting.  

I also just remembered a really great series we watched on on Netflix, “Queen of the South”.

About a woman who heads up a drug empire.

Right now we’re watching Boardwalk Empire. 

Yes, Queen of the South is a great series.  We finished watching when down the shore in June.  Great ending!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Debbie, we won't be doing any flying to Europe until masks don't have to be worn on airplanes.  It's way too many hours for Jim to wear a mask since 9/11.

Yes, I completely understand and agree.  8 hr +/-  flight plus time in airports with masks does not make travel to Europe enjoyable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Looks like he had too much catnip😺

Funny thing is he just eats diet cat food other than his daily small can of tuna that he shares with his sister, now is 8 pound sister will eat anything, she just shared our eggplant parmigiana, she loves steak, chicken, pork, meatballs, Italian cheeses and almost everything else 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Well this is a sad sight. 

E89E917E-B4C0-4AF8-9992-F33B8E3BF3D1.jpeg

That is a sad sight.  However the winter cover looks great. It is just like ours, just change it to brown. 

This afternoon here looked happier.  We have a month or so to go here. I just turned the heat up to 85.  It hasn’t run in sometime, but the weather looks good for the next couple weeks. As I have said, I’d rather heat the pool than the house. 

23829DB8-EFE8-4D76-8989-B84548A25BCD.thumb.jpeg.6f19b4c2df80e3c685daf78824cf9547.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you for that. I am surprised I never really heard about it before. Probably because we don't have Showtime. The producer and writer David Crane is brilliant as always since his "Friends" days. The casting is great and I always love Matt LeBlanc. We are almost done with Season 1. We will do some more binge watching this weekend.

I think it gets even better after season 1. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Yes, The big Buck like's the Apple flavored corn I pick up at Royal King. He better not get used to the patio, there is going to be a hot tub sitting on there in a few days 😉  

If you want to feed them...and not help hunters. Deer preferred food is a product called "Sweet Cob". Which is inexpensive, and available at any feed store. :classic_smile: My mom was an illegal deer feeder for many years. She finally stopped after CA Fish & Wildlife warned her twice. Other states have so many fewer regulations. :classic_rolleyes:

We are anxious to see photos of the hot tub after this long wait.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Luckynana said:

More and more people are wearing masks in the stores here, also, Bonnie😔

Going the other way here, about two months ago things opened up and masks were recommended but not compulsory.  Roughly a third to half not wearing masks in shops. My son who has recently had two European trips says they take it much more seriously on the continent with a vaccination pass required to go into cafes, restaurants and bars.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Debbie, we were supposed to be doing the Greek Islands out of Venice next month on the Constellation before it got cancelled.😔

8 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

🥲

8 hours ago, George C said:

That sucks, sounds like it would have been a great cruise.

8 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ahh, sorry to hear that.  Hopefully next year!  Fingers and toes crossed😊

Adding my fingers and toes.... In the hope [against hope] that by this time next year, no masks will be required for flying 🤞

• Like 2