Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Woof,woof,Lenny !

That’s me trying to impersonate Bella to say thank you for thinking of me!🐾

MJ🙋🏻

When I first saw a picture of Bella I posted that my granddog Porter was single.I believe he was 6 at the time and I sent John a picture of him 

Bella is an adorable dog.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

For those of us preparing for a week at home, the North Atlantic today...

20230312_131408.thumb.jpg.f47be1042a162b0ead638a3c803ae59f.jpg

20230312_131418.thumb.jpg.499fb52e97d6c513926c77f2b7527877.jpg

It better not be a lot of snow!  DH is supposedly flying out tomorrow for a business trip and son hurt his back playing rugby!  Rain/snow mix does not work well with snow blowers.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

And this is what Jade thinks about everyone leaving on a cruise today...

20230312_151422.thumb.jpg.d7572a4b721a8721a9ac4f7e991fb3d2.jpg

20230312_121118.thumb.jpg.982e23018670452100ad3e09d67179ce.jpgThe one thing that stops us from doing long bars vacations is Joebob since he lost his sister last year, but we have a good cat sitter and we pay extra so she can spend extra time spoiling him , she sends us his pictures daily 

image.thumb.jpeg.3c49ddfec52c2ad6c21ce26ff0aae98e.jpeg

• Like 3

Tonight 8:00 ABC is the Oscars. I entered a contest to pick Best Picture,Director,Actress and Actor.There can be multiple winners.

The prize is 10 tickets to a NY movie theater that can be used anytime in 2023.I have entered every year since 2003 and won once.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

We had a fun day yesterday at The Players golf tournament. Got to watch Scottie Scheffler take a 2 stroke lead into today’s final round. Headed back to the course in about an hour. Weather should be perfect today. 

The famous 17th island green hole is always fun to watch. There is a huge stadium like setup all around the 16th green and 17th hole. 
8C98C16D-C741-49EE-83A3-05EBA7D1F6DD.thumb.jpeg.a020c87ee1897ce5e6956e66a9aec0a1.jpeg

From the 16th fairway

IMG_0357.MOV 27.45 MB · 0 downloads  

From behind the 17th tee. 

IMG_0355.MOV 48.03 MB · 0 downloads  

I tried their signature drink for the first time. It’s called a Sawgrass Smash. Very (very) tasty. Doesn’t taste like it has any alcohol in it, which is dangerous. Cheers!

31998B04-B48F-4735-A27A-AC29F421A033.thumb.jpeg.e218654c6cdf9763330c91a3e66652f6.jpeg

You, being a great golfer and fan probably know why professional golfers wear 2 pair of underwear while golfing.  ️ 

Just watched a movie “triangle of sadness” nominated for best picture, extremely weird , you below deck fans may be interested since it’s about a large yacht where things go very wrong . We have now seen 8 of the 10 movies nominated for best picture. 

• Like 4

I’ve been skimming the posts for the last 2 weeks.

We were at Disney World and then a 4 day cruise on Independence of the Seas, because we were in Florida anyhow…😁

We are not going to sell the Disney Vacation Club (we own at the Boardwalk) , although we were thinking of it. We had a great time, even though my knees are being a problem. I think I have pulled ligaments on the inside of both knees. I will wait to see if it gets better on it own. I am indignant. I walk; this shouldn’t be a problem. Although it is.

The cruise was very relaxing, despite a couple of hundred college kids being on it I kind of forgot about March Reading Week. When I was in university, we actually studied and wrote papers during that week! 

Once a day housekeeping is not ideal, but we’re not messy. We had a promenade view cabin- I like the 2 couches, but I am not really a fan. However, the cruise wasn’t why we went down to Florida. We only saw person who really should have drawn the curtains, although one tries to look down rather than across so as not to be a creep!

• Like 6

Did anyone else see the story about a passenger attacking a magician onboard quantum.   He was upset when the magician did a fake kiss to get a card out of the mouth of a woman, presumably his wife or partner.   

Poor magician.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Did anyone else see the story about a passenger attacking a magician onboard quantum.   He was upset when the magician did a fake kiss to get a card out of the mouth of a woman, presumably his wife or partner.   

Poor magician.

Oh boy!

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Poor magician.

I did not hear that. Was it posted on CC?