Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, George C said:

Not a good day here , will get a root canal in a couple of hours , car has problems need to tow it to get it fixed , but this is minor. Vet thinks our 16 year old Joebob has cancer and we may have to put him to sleep, he is a very sweet boy we lost his sister last year.

image.jpeg

So sorry to read this.  

• Like 2

Busy day volunteering here.  Just got home from spending most of the day at our local Fraternal Order of Eagles.  Every year they do a big Thanksgiving luncheon for the local seniors in our community.   I think we did about 150 lunches today.   Bonus: I got to bring home some leftovers for dinner tonight.  Yay!  No Cooking today!

• Like 13

Eating very little, he. Is drinking, he is not using litter box which he never did before, X-ray vet thinks he has a tumor and cancer , they are doing more test and we will go back later this afternoon. He seems to have problems breathing 

That is so sad. Poor baby. I am very sorry that he is ill. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, George C said:

I believe tumor was by lung , Joebob seemed to be breathing very fast , we actually took him to vet last Saturday he had bloodwork and vet thought he was ok , but this morning they did X-rays. See will go both go to the vet at 4 , I didn’t go this morning. He has been doing lots of sleep but didn’t seem in pain. Root canal done but he now says I need another root canal . I need a stiff drink .

Maybe he has some pneumonia and not a mass?

• Like 2

Not a good day here , will get a root canal in a couple of hours , car has problems need to tow it to get it fixed , but this is minor. Vet thinks our 16 year old Joebob has cancer and we may have to put him to sleep, he is a very sweet boy we lost his sister last year.

image.jpeg

George, I am so sorry for your sad news about Joebob.😔

He sure is beautiful,

• Like 3

12 hours ago, sgmn said:

Yesterday was our normal weekly grandson childcare day. 

Started off with music class, which our other grandson and his mum goes to too. Great fun.

Absolutely pouring with rain so our normal park visit didn't happen.  Later in the afternoon 

we had a walk in the woods  'going on a bear hunt'.

Lots of mud and puddles to splash through

Lovely day 

20231114_161655.thumb.jpg.41367eb1d103cb4adc00274bff721b03.jpg

What a fun day for you both with your grandson!  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Busy day volunteering here.  Just got home from spending most of the day at our local Fraternal Order of Eagles.  Every year they do a big Thanksgiving luncheon for the local seniors in our community.   I think we did about 150 lunches today.   Bonus: I got to bring home some leftovers for dinner tonight.  Yay!  No Cooking today!

What a great, rewarding day with your volunteering for the local seniors!

I'm hoping all went well with your doctors appointment today!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

Ripped off the roof and starting work on the trusses…decent weather break this week so hopefully they’ll be able to get the roof on by the weekend.

IMG_4445.thumb.jpeg.8fecb0fc8bddc628ed8b910e1b590c6c.jpegIMG_4448.thumb.jpeg.f1288432a17eb70d6983e1d7336bf09f.jpeg

In lighter news, just scored our Alanis Morissette tix for next August.  Saw her in St Louis in 2021 and was definitely a top 5 concert for me.  She can do such unworldly things with her voice.

IMG_4451.thumb.jpeg.ea6c8c00b54b7ca07b1f717a8d20a6bf.jpeg

I'm a little confused here, didn't you show them repairing some areas inside the house all ready?  Aren't they worried now with the roof off incase of inclement weather or did they  do the whole trusses and roof all ready back on?

Going to look like the house next to us that they are building now, lot's of trusses and wood 2x4's

20231105_092854.jpg

20231105_092959.jpg

20231105_092153.jpg

20231105_092522.jpg

20231105_092703.jpg

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, George C said:

Joebob is now with his sister Gracie , he was struggling to breathe before he left us , he was 16. 

I’m so sorry about the loss of your sweet Joebob.  Sorry also that it happened on a day when you were dealing with unpleasant dental issues. Hugs.

• Like 1