Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I think Jaromir Jagr must be an alien.  Those who know hockey, know who Jagr is.

The Pens retired his jersey, and raised it to the rafters yesterday.  Just looking at the photo of all his Pens teammates, how did he not age like they did?

IMG_6737.thumb.jpeg.3a4227747e704cdf24303d64e9e32551.jpeg

And to still be playing hockey at 52 is outstanding.

Great hockey player and one of the Pens all time greats without a doubt!  Did you see Primanti Bros and Super Cuts teamed up for a promo.. anyone who got a mullet cut gets free sandwiches for the rest of the season.  Didn’t see if there was some kind of limit.

• Haha 4

Just now, voyager70 said:

@Ocean Boy sounds like a canned response, unfortunately. Thank you for taking the time to address this issue with them. Who knows, maybe they will take a look (or should I say listen) and do something about it.

I'm not holding my breath.😏

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Great hockey player and one of the Pens all time greats without a doubt!  Did you see Primanti Bros and Super Cuts teamed up for a promo.. anyone who got a mullet cut gets free sandwiches for the rest of the season.  Didn’t see if there was some kind of limit.

I missed that promo.  My hair is long enough that I could do a good mullet.  But then, my wife might not want to be seen in public with me if I got that cut.

Hmm, maybe there is an upside to getting that cut. 🤣

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

What does it mean, if someone asks, “Are you hiding in my chimney?”

Never heard of it -  I will defer to Graham @grapau27 and his close liaison with Wiki to see what he has to say! Perhaps regional.

I have only heard of hiding shoes in the chimney but not sure that that relates…..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I think Jaromir Jagr must be an alien.  Those who know hockey, know who Jagr is.

The Pens retired his jersey, and raised it to the rafters yesterday.  Just looking at the photo of all his Pens teammates, how did he not age like they did?

IMG_6737.thumb.jpeg.3a4227747e704cdf24303d64e9e32551.jpeg

And to still be playing hockey at 52 is outstanding.

Loved and hated Jagr all at the same time. He was one of the greats. A real class act too. 

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Verdict in in… decided to go live over on the VV board for our sailing on Scarlet Lady.  We fly to FLL tomorrow.  Feel free to

come over to the dark side, i’m mean red side i guess & tag along!

Have you started the thread or can you give us a link when you do?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am watching Resident Alien on Netflix,three seasons with a fourth later this year.It is a sci fi,murder mystery,comedy with well known actors as well as actors I never heard of previously.

I am on season 2,episode 9.

I watched that when it was on originally, started off great, kind of silly but fun, and got stupid towards the end.  Enjoyed it though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Loved and hated Jagr all at the same time. He was one of the greats. A real class act too. 

No Philadelphia Flyers or Or Philadelphia Fans ever liked Jaromir Jagr or  Sidney Crosby or Mario Lemieux. Every time either of those 3 players every touched the puck in Philadelphia, the fans would go crazy booing.

I remember how hockey was in the 70's and 80's, that is the when hockey was really a hockey ..............I liked how rough the games were and how tough all the players had to be, hockey now is like watching the ice capades, not much hitting anymore or great fights, mostly the reason why I don't watch much hockey now at all.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am watching Resident Alien on Netflix,three seasons with a fourth later this year.It is a sci fi,murder mystery,comedy with well known actors as well as actors I never heard of previously.

We have been watching this series too.   Quirky and different is probably why we like it.

Also, happy to see the series Ghost is back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

The new season is on SyFy.  Second episode should drop this week. 

• Like 1