From Veendam #HALstrong #HALheroes

Copper10-8

5 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Check this out. Awesome job!  

John:  Thank you for sharing that.  I have not been on the Veendam since the very  early in this century.  By the way I hope you and your loved ones have a very Happy Easter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TiogaCruiser said:

Thanks!

There was a thread about a week ago that popped up when I was on a break at work and I was not able to find it again. It had several videos from various HAL ships. Can I ask for assistance finding it please?

You'll find those videos on Kindergirl's thread about her parents' adventure to make it home from Freemantle. Look for page 36 towards the bottom of the page

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TiogaCruiser said:

Thanks!

There was a thread about a week ago that popped up when I was on a break at work and I was not able to find it again. It had several videos from various HAL ships. Can I ask for assistance finding it please?

I was the one that posted the videos on the thread to help Kindegirl

Here is the Video done by the Amsterdam and I will add the others. My favorite is Nieuw Amsterdam as she is also our ship. Enjoy and Happy Easter.

#HALSTRONG

Edited by rjbean4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here is another one that I found that looks to have been done by the medical team. Done on one of the Vistas, Signature or Pinnacle class ships. They were taking turns pushing the button to blow the ships whistle. 

#HALSTRONG

• Like 1

Wow, that brought tears to my eyes! The Veendam became our favorite ship after sailing on her for the first time in Feb. Captain Steve and is crew were terrific. We were booked on her again for April 1st, but of course had to cancel it. We are booked on her again for Dec. and hope she sails. If not, we are going to book her for Feb. with Have it All Sale.

HALStrong - we love you!

• Like 1