Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

On 2/4/2023 at 10:15 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

A lot of people forget you can bring sealed snacks including candy so one could still surprise their significant other with a box of chocolates, a Giant Hersey Kiss, etc.  Sealed snacks and sealed non-alcoholic beverages, including energy drinks, can be brought on from both embarkation ports and ports of call

On 2/4/2023 at 9:21 PM, cruisestitch said:

Really?  Is this necessary?🧐

It might be if your Wedding Anniversary is on Valentine's Day. ❤️ 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It runs just under 60 minutes long.  The webinars have come a long way from their very first one.  Big improvements with video & audio quality.  Scripting and content is getting better, too.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TraderSam said:

Woo hoo! Just received a PUP email worth 50 points (5 cc points) in the UK. 

Let me try and link.... 

Link to webinar signup

Can someone confirm the link works please?

Thanks.  The link took me from registration page directly to webinar.  Playing it now.  Does LLP play the guitar?

Edited by Stem to Stern

First Celebrity Cruise coming up this summer.  Therefore Preview status. Previously enrolled in Capt Club and watched the seminar, hoping to get 5 points.  Will I be able to be considered "Classic" tier with my 5 points (plus any more PUP between now and sailing) for my first cruise, or was it the number of points (0) at time of booking that controls?   Or am I Preview level regardless of PUP until that first cruise is complete?  Not much to gain with the Classic tier, but if I can get a few discounts onboard, (and the Welcome event?), worth a shot. Thanks in advance.  I'm learning from all you veterans!

13 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

IMHO this was the best Celebrity webinar yet. Thank you for posting the link, TraderSam.  I have not received the Celebrity PUP email yet.

I haven't received email either perhaps tonight or tomorrow but I did enjoy watching it in its entirety.  Really enjoyed it.  Thanks so much for sharing. I was told by CC that there would be 2 PUP'S in February. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mjschutte said:

First Celebrity Cruise coming up this summer.  Therefore Preview status. Previously enrolled in Capt Club and watched the seminar, hoping to get 5 points.  Will I be able to be considered "Classic" tier with my 5 points (plus any more PUP between now and sailing) for my first cruise, or was it the number of points (0) at time of booking that controls?   Or am I Preview level regardless of PUP until that first cruise is complete?  Not much to gain with the Classic tier, but if I can get a few discounts onboard, (and the Welcome event?), worth a shot. Thanks in advance.  I'm learning from all you veterans!

You'll sail under the status you have at the time you sail, not the time you book.  Assuming you'll be Classic due to the points from the current opportunity, you'll be Classic when you sail!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1