Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

5 minutes ago, bluwes said:

Not had any email, when did it come through ?

Nor I, but I have no confidence that the server actually delivers my messages in a timely manner. Been problems before.

An additional 20 PUPs would actually put me over the threshold for Elite status (currently at 299 CC points).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bluwes said:

Not had any email, when did it come through ?

It is in the Captain's Club newsletter, From the Bridge. https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/newsletter/exclusive-captains-club-newsletter-february-2021

Read the Europe info, click the Take Quiz button.

image.png.b3b16a64ed493c289a89027be7b39c61.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Host Kat said:

It is in the Captain's Club newsletter, From the Bridge. https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/newsletter/exclusive-captains-club-newsletter-february-2021

Thanks Kat, we never seem to get any Captains Club stuff through even though we are signed up to receive them

3 minutes ago, bluwes said:

Thanks Kat, we never seem to get any Captains Club stuff through even though we are signed up to receive them

You are most welcome!  emo34.gif I did not get an email this time either. Have before, but not this time. When I saw the post from @barneyboy, went poking around on the X website.

I have been doing the PUPs from the beginning.  I was able to complete the survey and receive confirmation that I would receive the points so I don't think it is restricted to people who have not signed up.  Celebrity did one like this a couple months ago - put it in the online newsletter then eventually sent the news letter out in email with the PUPS info.  Thanks for posting the link!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Host Kat said:

Thanks for posting this.  I don't think I received an email about this, and I would probably have missed it if you did not post the link.

Tom & Judy

• Thanks 1

I receive multiple emails each and every day from Celebrity, but I have yet to receive a single Power Up email – and I didn't receive this one.  So THANKS for posting the link.  I took the quiz and got 2 more CC points, which takes me over 500.  [I know it's a meaningless number, but big round numbers always feel important 😉]

• Like 3

Thank you so much for pointing out that the Quiz was at the bottom of the newsletter.  I would have missed that without following this thread!   Those 20 PUP points puts us over the threshold to Elite Plus 🐳

• Like 2

I have consistently received the newsletter, but did not get this one. Nothing received from Captain's Club since the end of January e-mail thanking me for attending the Webinar.

Time to go try to fix the communications settings...again.

9 hours ago, hvbaskey said:

Thank you so much for pointing out that the Quiz was at the bottom of the newsletter.  I would have missed that without following this thread!   Those 20 PUP points puts us over the threshold to Elite Plus 🐳

Heather

Unless you have not done any of the previous Power Up Points activities, you may not get over the threshold on this one. As mentioned previously, this is an opportunity for those cruisers who have not yet earned any Power Up Points.

If you have previously earned PUPs, I’m not sure there is anything preventing you from completing the quiz, just resist the temptation to call Captain’s Club if the points don’t get credited.

If you haven’t yet earned points right from the comfort of your own home, here’s your chance. Simply read the above section about our Europe 2022 season and then click “Take Quiz” to take a short quiz. You’ll earn 20 Power Up Points (2 Club Points) for answering the questions correctly. Be sure to submit your answers by March 3.

Randy

5 minutes ago, Schmoe38 said:

Heather

Unless you have not done any of the previous Power Up Points activities, you may not get over the threshold on this one. As mentioned previously, this is an opportunity for those cruisers who have not yet earned any Power Up Points.

If you have previously earned PUPs, I’m not sure there is anything preventing you from completing the quiz, just resist the temptation to call Captain’s Club if the points don’t get credited.

If you haven’t yet earned points right from the comfort of your own home, here’s your chance. Simply read the above section about our Europe 2022 season and then click “Take Quiz” to take a short quiz. You’ll earn 20 Power Up Points (2 Club Points) for answering the questions correctly. Be sure to submit your answers by March 3.

Randy

Ahhhhh VERY good point - thank you Randy!  the details *are* in the fine print.  

I may have just wait another month for the next activity! - we’re “one point” away 🍹