Jump to content

Captain’s Club Power Up Points


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

My email was only for 10 PUP points.

 

The graphic says 10=1 which confused me too  but but the small print says 20. They were just trying to say 10 PUP equals 1 CC point.

Edited by Charles4515
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering if anyone from Celebrity follows Cruise Critic anymore, I hope they get the message that the webinars were annoying and poorly produced and not representative of the quality of their brand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Wondering if anyone from Celebrity follows Cruise Critic anymore, I hope they get the message that the webinars were annoying and poorly produced and not representative of the quality of their brand.

If they do, rhe information isn't going to the people who can change things.  There have been many posts after each webinar about the poor quality of LLP's sound but nothing has changed.  Perhaps they're afraid to tell the boss?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

If they do, rhe information isn't going to the people who can change things.  There have been many posts after each webinar about the poor quality of LLP's sound but nothing has changed.  Perhaps they're afraid to tell the boss?

People have complained here for years about the poor quality of the website, with little or no improvement. I'm not sure that they'll respond any better to complaints about the webinars, especially as they are getting a lot of viewers in spite of the technical issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

My February PowerUp points [both of them!] showed up in my Captain's Club profile this afternoon.

So did mine. For some reason, I was expecting 5

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

My February PowerUp points [both of them!] showed up in my Captain's Club profile this afternoon.

Thanks for the heads-up. Just checked and our points have been updated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting.  Mine appeared too, both in my Celebrity account and in my Azamara account.  So apparently the split hasn't been finalized yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

Thanks for posting.  Mine appeared too, both in my Celebrity account and in my Azamara account.  So apparently the split hasn't been finalized yet.

Thanks for reminding me to check there too.  Yup, counted in Azamara.  Probably the last time, since sale is expected to close this month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again it looks like I'm happy about the fact that we take screenshots of all our completed Power Up Points activities. I've forwarded them as proof of our participation in the missing activity points. In the past when this has happened they've fixed this problem so hopefully they will fix this error as well. I guess that I'll have to add celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com to my contact favorites! We'll just have to wait until next month to see the missing points.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Once again it looks like I'm happy about the fact that we take screenshots of all our completed Power Up Points activities. I've forwarded them as proof of our participation in the missing activity points. In the past when this has happened they've fixed this problem so hopefully they will fix this error as well. I guess that I'll have to add celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com to my contact favorites! We'll just have to wait until next month to see the missing points.

I don't remember which PUP I completed to get 5 points. Do you know which PUPs were offered?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

There was a cook a steak and post to social media for 3 points on Feb 13 and a quiz for 2 points towards the end of February for 2.

Thank you. I'll email them my post about the steak and see what happens

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Thank you. I'll email them my post about the steak and see what happens

I see the problem. The email re the social media PUP says "Use the hashtag #CookingWithTheClub andtag @Celebritycruises."  It looks like the tag should have been @Celebritycruise

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hasn't there been this confusion with the tag on every one of the social media activities.  Has Celebrity not fixed the inconsistency in their instructions?   Shame on them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wrk2cruise said:

Hasn't there been this confusion with the tag on every one of the social media activities.  Has Celebrity not fixed the inconsistency in their instructions?   Shame on them.

They are busy trying to balance their checkbook

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Hasn't there been this confusion with the tag on every one of the social media activities.  Has Celebrity not fixed the inconsistency in their instructions?   Shame on them.

It's always been a issue. I even posted about it one time. I just forgot to use both tags this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 2 points, but didn't get the 3 points for the steak.  And to think...... I was the first person to comment about how someone had lifted my photo and clam it as there own!  Hope they didn't void mine because they thought I lifted a photo 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our two points from the quiz were added yesterday. We’re at 296. Should get two more for quiz we just took.  Hoping for one more chance to get two more to put us over to Elite status before our transatlantic on the Apex in October, which is hopefully still a go.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: American Queen Steamboat Company - Celebrate Your Freedom
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com - June 2021
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...