Jump to content

Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, island lady said:

 

Boarding Radiance out of Sydney on 3/17/23 and staying on until the end of booking that is available so far through to Hawaii until 4/30/23.   Assuming (and hoping) it will follow tradition and will then do a few Hawaiian islands...before it does the TP to Vancouver. 

 

I will see you on board for the 1st 2 sailings!  I booked them this morning to join my Cruise Chum @Gail77 for her birthday celebrations. 🎉 Gail will be joining you right the way through to Hawaii.

 

1st time for me traveling to the Southern Hemisphere so all new ports and experiences for me! 🏝️  Also 1st time this Irish Gal will be onboard for St Patrick's Day...very excited!! ☘️

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, island lady said:

 

So far it is Serenade end of 2022...wish it was something sooner!   Sea you there!  

Well done about your 2023 Australia bookings!  I can't believe you won't set foot on a ship for another 18 months...get shopping!!!  I see @Blue Eyed Belfast Belle will also be in OZ.  I just might join you 😍  

Edited by MindyJohn
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, island lady said:

 

B2B2B #9256 booked baby!!  🥰   NZ, Tasmania, South Pacific out of Sydney.  Ahhh...sitting on that balcony with a glass of wine as we cruise the NZ fiords...heavenly!  Would really love to do at least a JS instead, but just don't like the noise of the open WJ right over our head which would be 1100...light sleeper.  

 

On the 4th leg TP, am transferring up to GS hump cabin for the bounce to Hawaii. 😉  Will hope to keep that one for the continuation once it is offered.  

 

We use to book 1100 all the time....but those chair draggers in the mornings were just too much. 9256 is the way to go!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, MindyJohn said:

I didn't see Navigator on there???

Yes, I've just added it, but why is Navigator's deployment not out for 2022-2023? 20221-2022 deployment also seems to skip couple of months in the middle of the year. Not sure what's going on with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Yes, I've just added it, but why is Navigator's deployment not out for 2022-2023? 20221-2022 deployment also seems to skip couple of months in the middle of the year. Not sure what's going on with that.

They announced she was heading to California, but nothing has been released yet.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, MindyJohn said:

Well done about your 2023 Australia bookings!  I can't believe you won't set foot on a ship for another 18 months...get shopping!!!  I see @Blue Eyed Belfast Belle will also be in OZ.  I just might join you 😍  

Oh please do join us @MindyJohn 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, island lady said:

 

B2B2B #9256 booked baby!!  🥰   NZ, Tasmania, South Pacific out of Sydney.  Ahhh...sitting on that balcony with a glass of wine as we cruise the NZ fiords...heavenly!  Would really love to do at least a JS instead, but just don't like the noise of the open WJ right over our head which would be 1100...light sleeper.  

 

 

Glad to know you like that cabin.  I booked it for Radiance NZ and GBR cruises beginning Feb 8, 2023.  We always try to book an aft JS but decided to save some $$$ and do more sailings this time.  We are then going to switch to Ovation for a cruise to Tasmania.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, island lady said:

 

B2B2B #9256 booked baby!!  🥰   NZ, Tasmania, South Pacific out of Sydney.  Ahhh...sitting on that balcony with a glass of wine as we cruise the NZ fiords...heavenly!  Would really love to do at least a JS instead, but just don't like the noise of the open WJ right over our head which would be 1100...light sleeper.  

 

On the 4th leg TP, am transferring up to GS hump cabin for the bounce to Hawaii. 😉  Will hope to keep that one for the continuation once it is offered.  

 

I've been haunting the releases as I begin to plan an epic trip for the fall when I retire! Looking at your plan makes me rethink how long I should plan for (more than 2 cruises) and I really need to compare the fall to the spring trips. It's still years away, but I already have 2 couples ready to join my husband and I on this bucket list trip.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I will see you on board for the 1st 2 sailings!  I booked them this morning to join my Cruise Chum @Gail77 for her birthday celebrations. 🎉 Gail will be joining you right the way through to Hawaii.

 

1st time for me traveling to the Southern Hemisphere so all new ports and experiences for me! 🏝️  Also 1st time this Irish Gal will be onboard for St Patrick's Day...very excited!! ☘️

 

Great!  "Sea" you all on board.  This is a bucket list that is long in the waiting, having to go to the 2023 schedule now...hope it all goes well this time!  🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MindyJohn said:

Well done about your 2023 Australia bookings!  I can't believe you won't set foot on a ship for another 18 months...get shopping!!!  I see @Blue Eyed Belfast Belle will also be in OZ.  I just might join you 😍  

 

LOL...no Mindy...pull up my signature.  😉   Have 18 cruises booked again...my next cruise...doomed or not, would be in 8 months on Harmony B2B.  🙂 

 

Would love to have you join us.  🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beachammo said:

 

We use to book 1100 all the time....but those chair draggers in the mornings were just too much. 9256 is the way to go!

 

Yup, same for me.  I will usually book a JS at the minimum, but though we adore that outside WJ area...I don't want it above my head.  I am very conscious of what is just overhead when I book, which is why I won't book deck 14 cabins on the large ladies.  😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kccrzr said:

 

Glad to know you like that cabin.  I booked it for Radiance NZ and GBR cruises beginning Feb 8, 2023.  We always try to book an aft JS but decided to save some $$$ and do more sailings this time.  We are then going to switch to Ovation for a cruise to Tasmania.

 

The corner aft JS cabins on the little Vision class ships are always a favorite of ours, with no worries about what is overhead...it's the quiet spa area.  

 

I am doing Tasmania on Radiance for 1st leg....3/17/23.  Rather than the Tasmania leg we were supposed to be on with Serenade this year (and still would have been on that ship right now),  Radiance is doing a 7 night leg to that island versus what Serenade would have done on a 5 night, with again an overnight in Hobart.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, erinsmom03 said:

 

I've been haunting the releases as I begin to plan an epic trip for the fall when I retire! Looking at your plan makes me rethink how long I should plan for (more than 2 cruises) and I really need to compare the fall to the spring trips. It's still years away, but I already have 2 couples ready to join my husband and I on this bucket list trip.

 

Always fun to plan.  And indeed I do plan very early simply to obtain the choice cabins we prefer.  

 

This is a bucket that got spilled by Covid, that we are refilling up again.  😉 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kccrzr said:

 

Glad to know you like that cabin.  I booked it for Radiance NZ and GBR cruises beginning Feb 8, 2023.  We always try to book an aft JS but decided to save some $$$ and do more sailings this time.  We are then going to switch to Ovation for a cruise to Tasmania.

 

BTW...this is Radiance #9256 cruising Hubbard glacier in Alaska a few years ago.  

 

 

WP_000119.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any idea when Canada/New England in October 2022 will be announced?  I have seen Boston and 1 Baltimore, but that’s it.  I was actually looking on Monday and it had Voyager going from Baltimore.  That would have been perfect.  But it changed to Enchantment.  We were booked on Freedom out of Bayonne 9/30/21.  Due to work issues we can’t go until October, so I couldn’t lift & switch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, island lady said:

 

B2B2B #9256 booked baby!!  🥰   NZ, Tasmania, South Pacific out of Sydney.  Ahhh...sitting on that balcony with a glass of wine as we cruise the NZ fiords...heavenly!  Would really love to do at least a JS instead, but just don't like the noise of the open WJ right over our head which would be 1100...light sleeper.  

 

On the 4th leg TP, am transferring up to GS hump cabin for the bounce to Hawaii. 😉  Will hope to keep that one for the continuation once it is offered.  

Outstanding, Congrats! Ever since watched Dream Cruises episodes on Australia/South Pacific wanted do these Fours yrs ago even had a B3B TP Booked, until Parent got I'll. And now next 2yrs my Dance Card is already full. Oh well, someday.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, island lady said:

 

Yup, same for me.  I will usually book a JS at the minimum, but though we adore that outside WJ area...I don't want it above my head.  I am very conscious of what is just overhead when I book, which is why I won't book deck 14 cabins on the large ladies.  😉 

 

We stay off the "Large Ladies". Just floating barges....at least that's how we feel about Oasis Class. We are giving the Ovation a chance next year for the Spring TP. Hope it's a better experience!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Outstanding, Congrats! Ever since watched Dream Cruises episodes on Australia/South Pacific wanted do these Fours yrs ago even had a B3B TP Booked, until Parent got I'll. And now next 2yrs my Dance Card is already full. Oh well, someday.

 

Indeed someday.  That is why this thread is so helpful.  Giving us heads up on 2022-2023 booking we all are trying to reschedule.  🙂 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Beachammo said:

 

We stay off the "Large Ladies". Just floating barges....at least that's how we feel about Oasis Class. We are giving the Ovation a chance next year for the Spring TP. Hope it's a better experience!

 

We like to mix it up...from the largest to the smallest.  Still prefer the smaller ships, if I only had one choice, but nice IMHO ..... to have the choices to diversify.  😉  

 

Find something nice about every ship.  🙂  Smart Pinnie friend of mine once replied to my question of which ship she liked the best "Whatever ship I am currently on".   Smart lady indeed.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Is it correct to assume its a year round deployment in LA?

I'm going to assume = fingers crossed and a few more itineraries and longer cruises will be added !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...