Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

3 hours ago, RoamingRetirees said:

I thought it doesn't sail out of Barbados until November 2022????

43 minutes ago, island lady said:

I don't get it .  I didn't see anything referring to early 2022.  

3 hours ago, bigeck said:

You might get a L&S. Hurry up and you might be able to keep your aft balcony lol

Sweet....

I misread the statement. Our Rhapsody sailing is still a GO....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

It did. They were Wonder's itineraries 

Thanks...not exactly the itinerary I was hoping for. My favorite was from Singapore - Shanghai a few years ago...no Japan.

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Thanks...not exactly the itinerary I was hoping for. My favorite was from Singapore - Shanghai a few years ago...no Japan.

I'm still waiting on Singapore's deployment to see if there are in fact any Wonder sailings from Singapore. Although i'm not convinced there'll be any, they are constantly delaying that release, and hopefully for something worth waiting for.

Edited by Ethanol95
  • Like 2

Royal Caribbean International scheduled a second consecutive winter season sailing from Bridgetown, Barbados, November 2022 through April 2023.

The new seven- and 14-night Southern Caribbean escapes opened for bookings today. There's an eight-night option, too. 

On Rhapsody of the Seas

Rhapsody of  the Seas will operate the sailings. 

Destinations include Port-of-Spain, Trinidad; St. George’s, Grenada; Kingstown, St. Vincent; and late-night visits to Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao, as will an overnight visit in Oranjestad (Aruba) for those setting out on Rhapsody’s 14-night cruises. Further stops are Cartagena, Colombia; Colón, Panama; and Puerto Limón, Costa Rica.

Follows Grandeur's first season starting in December this year

The news of a second Barbados season comes after the announcement of Bridgetown as Royal Caribbean's newest homeport beginning in December 2021. Grandeur of the Seas is going to operate the 2021/22 program. 

2022/23 itineraries

The seven-night 'Southern Caribbean Island Hop' visits Scarborough, Tobago; Port-of-Spain, Trinidad; St. George’s, Grenada; Kingstown, St. Vincent; Roseau, Dominica; and Castries, St. Lucia.

The seven-night 'Southern Caribbean Adventure' calls at Grenada; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curaçao; and Trinidad.

The 14-night 'Ultimate Caribbean' includes Grenada, Bonaire, Aruba (overnight), Curaçao (overnight), Trinidad, Cartagena, Colón and Puerto Limón.

Plus, an eight-night holiday with Martinique

An eight-night 'Southern Caribbean Holiday' features Tobago, Trinidad, St. Lucia, Fort-de-France (Martinique), Dominica, Grenada and St. Vincent.

Royal Caribbean schedules a second winter season of Barbados cruises (seatrade-cruise.com)

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 10:43 AM, Ashland said:

There will probably be a reposition cruise from Tianjin to Singapore on Spectrum in Oct 2022, to be published in July in the Singapore 2022-2023 deployment.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Hong Kong Just updated today.

Mo 01 May 2023 Serenade of the Seas 0600   母港 turn  
Tu 02 May 2023 Serenade of the Seas   2000

Springaussie, do you think RCL is sending the Serenade to drydock in Singapore in  2023 instead of 2022, and not locating her to Australia for the 2021/22 cruising schedule? And furthermore, will replace Radiance for the AU 2022/23 cruising season?

4 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

Springaussie, do you think RCL is sending the Serenade to drydock in Singapore in  2023 instead of 2022, and not locating her to Australia for the 2021/22 cruising schedule? And furthermore, will replace Radiance for the AU 2022/23 cruising season?

My first thought was Serenade replacing Radiance in Oz.

The booking would certainly suit a ship going to Alaska for the Summer Season. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 12:16 PM, Beachammo said:

Guess my Rhapsody February 2022 cruise out of Tampa is cancelled...😳😵

Thanks for bringing that up. :classic_tongue: We are booked February 26, Rhapsody/Tampa Edit. It does say 2023....Thank you Pat. I am so confused anymore. I guess our sailing is okay for now. 

Edited by Coralc

I know it is a bit early for the Deployment 2023/24 thread yet but are there any clues yet as to which ships will be on the Transatlantic run in 2023? I know Symphony is due her dry dock then but would be interested to see who else may be heading across the Pond.

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle