Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Interesting, Doing Panama Canal on Serenade Oct 2022 myself.

Oh...my bad :classic_blush:...mine is on Serenade actually...So many cruises booked for 2022 I keep getting my Jewel and Serenade mixed up. Thanks for setting me straight..:classic_wink:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Oh...my bad :classic_blush:...mine is on Serenade actually...So many cruises booked for 2022 I keep getting my Jewel and Serenade mixed up. Thanks for setting me straight..:classic_wink:

No Problem, had me thinking and Double checked

3 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I'm watching out for the potential Panama canal cruise. 

We are too.  We’re booked on the Serenade PC cruise but will switch to Navigator if/when it becomes available. 

2 hours ago, printingchick said:

Booked Serenade Western Caribbean for February 2023. Not sure if it will sail. Not sure if I can actually afford it. But I just couldn't stand not having a cruise booked! It was a good deal. I hope I can do it.

If it’s not sailing in 2023, nothing will be sailing and the cruise lines won’t exist. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Some interesting stuff to think about!

The Week of April 19, 2021 China (Phase 2) goes on sale Fall 2022 — Winter 2023 according to the Deployment Flyer.

So what about the cruises March 2022 to Winter 2022 from Shanghai?

Are they on another deployment date?

Interestingly the Week of June 7, 2021 Singapore Fall 2022 — Winter 2023 also.

Is Wonder working from Shanghai in the Summer and going elsewhere for the Winter?

Or is the deployment seasons wrong on the flyer? 

28 minutes ago, springaussie said:

The Week of April 19, 2021 China (Phase 2) goes on sale Fall 2022 — Winter 2023 according to the Deployment Flyer.

Is Wonder working from Shanghai in the Summer and going elsewhere for the Winter?

On Normal years multiple sailings/Ships released after the Official Schedule is complete. Multiple years I've Booked late May and into June on a Late release. This year, Covid, who knows when all will be done and where.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I’m still saying RC will pull out of China.

10 hours ago, springaussie said:

One of the hints available now is, Wonder is listed on the Hong Kong 2022 port schedule for a Christmas sailing. If the port schedule is correct, let's see if this sailing will be revealed in "China Phase 2" next week.

2 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

One of the hints available now is, Wonder is listed on the Hong Kong 2022 port schedule for a Christmas sailing. If the port schedule is correct, let's see if this sailing will be revealed in "China Phase 2" next week.

Those bookings for December 2022 have been on the site well before COVID for Wonder in Hong Kong. 

All mention of Wonder in 2021 disappeared last week from the Hong Kong schedule. I realise Royal made the announcement Wonder will be delayed till 2022 around 9 months ago. 

On 3/26/2021 at 2:27 AM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

image.thumb.png.42f22edf323648e4e3abea865c1d6053.png

Anyone see any sign of NV cruises open for booking?  I am not a TA, so I don't get much advance notice.  

On 3/31/2021 at 4:17 PM, FionaMG said:

I saw that one and the Radiance one as well. They both look great, but DH prefers the bigger ships so getting to do a canal itinerary on Navigator would be the icing on the cake.

I would love to see this, has it been determined that Voyager Class can navigate the Canal?

Booked the Mexican Riviera for Jan 17, 2022 the only 7 nighter for that month.

Nothing on the website yet but booked directly with RCI just over an hour ago.

Best of luck to the many of you waiting for the return to our west coast !!!

• Like 3

Most are up. They are still missing some. The 4 night before our 7 night is not bookable. He said he would call me when it opens up for booking. (I'm not going to hold my breath) :classic_rolleyes: I will just keep checking to see if we can get the same cabin. :classic_biggrin:

5 hours ago, Coralc said:

Most are up. They are still missing some. The 4 night before our 7 night is not bookable. He said he would call me when it opens up for booking. (I'm not going to hold my breath) :classic_rolleyes: I will just keep checking to see if we can get the same cabin. :classic_biggrin:

There could be some full ship charters as the reason a couple of those short cruises are missing 

• Thanks 1