Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

2 hours ago, island lady said:

LOL...no Mindy...pull up my signature.  😉   Have 18 cruises booked again...my next cruise...doomed or not, would be in 8 months on Harmony B2B.  🙂 

Would love to have you join us.  🤗

Whew - glad to see your list!  I got the wrong idea when you mentioned Serenade end of 2022 to Gary.

17 minutes ago, MindyJohn said:

Whew - glad to see your list!  I got the wrong idea when you mentioned Serenade end of 2022 to Gary.

🙂  We have been wanting to cruise with them again for some time now.  Really wanted to join them also for their Jewel cruise out of PC in 2023....but nothing would get Bucky off rebooking Aussie adventure for 2023 season.  😉 

Finally...finally...we get a Radiance class ship that is coming to PC in 2023 to home port!!  Hope to find some time to take advantage of it.  We are slowly building our cruise bookings back up now...been WAY too long off ship.  😮 

51 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Some Navigator sailings are showing now for June and July 2022. Must be the test load. 3 and 4 night itineraries. 

Thx for sharing.  
Here’s hoping at least a few 7 night Mexico itineraries are offered in the imminent release.  Bring on the Cabo Wabo.  

• Like 2

Was happy to take advantage of having my wish fulfilled of a Radiance class ship (Jewel) here in my local port of Port Canaveral.  Have just booked 1/6 & 1/14/23...and Mr. Wizard did the same.  😉 

Early enough not to interfere with Aussie Radiance in March. 🤗

• Like 1

6 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

Thx for sharing.  
Here’s hoping at least a few 7 night Mexico itineraries are offered in the imminent release.  Bring on the Cabo Wabo.  

Unless the cruise overnights in Cabo, the only things you will get at Cabo Wabo are $20 hamburgers and $10 beer

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, island lady said:

Was happy to take advantage of having my wish fulfilled of a Radiance class ship (Jewel) here in my local port of Port Canaveral.  Have just booked 1/6 & 1/14/23...and Mr. Wizard did the same.  😉 

Early enough not to interfere with Aussie Radiance in March. 🤗

Mean Mary and I will be chaperoning!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seville2Cabo said:

Unless the cruise overnights in Cabo, the only things you will get at Cabo Wabo are $20 hamburgers and $10 beer

And this is why I go to Gordo Lele’s, which is about a block behind Cabo Wabo....2 tacos and a beer for about $3

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Some Navigator sailings are showing now for June and July 2022. Must be the test load. 3 and 4 night itineraries. 

How sad are these.....I don't consider these Mexico cruises at all !!

5 minutes ago, RoamingRetirees said:

I consider the 3-night to Ensenada a cruise to nowhere!

Catalina Island...is a quick, cheap express boat over for the day for us. Easy to see from my DD's house on a clear day from her back yard.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crzndeb said:

And this is why I go to Gordo Lele’s, which is about a block behind Cabo Wabo....2 tacos and a beer for about $3

We have to be selective of which visitors we take to see Javier.  Not everyone is ok with no running water and eating off plastic bags.  Plus, too hot in the summer with no ac and no air movement.  

On 3/26/2021 at 2:27 AM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

image.thumb.png.42f22edf323648e4e3abea865c1d6053.png

-----

. . . Here is a little more info from the same test, apparently [screengrabs from another site]:

image.png.1c68b005d8208f4407acc1ac86db4995.png

image.png.9e4b2c506f20bc376d37e050476cbf25.png

-----

30 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Checked this morning and nothing so far.

Hoping for some 7 night...I checked just after midnight (west coast) and then again just now...nothing....but you know how "week of" can go.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Hoping for some 7 night...I checked just after midnight (west coast) and then again just now...nothing....but you know how "week of" can go.

"Week of" has been after 4am Eastern Standard Time on Wednesdays last few releases...this week, maybe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Still no sign of those Navigator sailings!  Waiting with bated breath and a ready credit card. 🙂 

Waiting only for a 7 nighter...but thinking they may not offer these yet :classic_wink:

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Waiting only for a 7 nighter...but thinking they may not offer these yet :classic_wink:

I'm looking for mid week 4/5 nighter and 7 nighters.  I suspect the 3 night weekend ones will be booze cruises and not our speed.  I'm thinking they'll release the whole years worth once they do so I'm hoping the 7 nighters are included.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Ashland said:

That will be interesting, but I have a great PC cruise already booked on Jewel Oct 2022.

I saw that one and the Radiance one as well. They both look great, but DH prefers the bigger ships so getting to do a canal itinerary on Navigator would be the icing on the cake.