Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Could be Adventure out of Bayonne.  She has a missing 9 day sailing Oct 13.

If so it would have been nice if it would have been offered in a more timely manner as a L/S from my Oct 2021.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, geoff2802 said:

Perhaps Singapore will get a short season of Wonder if the HK season ends in Jan 2023 (as currently showing).  We can hope.  

Geoff Royal has finished up the China deployment  in January or early February for at least 5 years now. To date no ships have left China in January or February. The Shanghai deployment has always been extended. 

Singapore, Tokyo and Brisbane may get  Wonder seasons as replacement ports if COVID issues apply in China. 

30 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Geoff Royal has finished up the China deployment  in January or early February for at least 5 years now. To date no ships have left China in January or February. The Shanghai deployment has always been extended. 

Singapore, Tokyo and Brisbane may get  Wonder seasons as replacement ports if COVID issues apply in China. 

Yes, it’s hope rather than expectation. 
Cheers

3 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

Perhaps Singapore will get a short season of Wonder if the HK season ends in Jan 2023 (as currently showing).  We can hope.  

Usually the mini season is before the main season elsewhere. Doesn't look like its happening this deployment anymore. With Singapore's deployment still far away, doesn't give me hope that they would want to wait that long to announce a Wonder mini-season.

On 4/19/2021 at 9:21 PM, Ashland said:

If so it would have been nice if it would have been offered in a more timely manner as a L/S from my Oct 2021.

@Ashland there is a 9-night Canada and New England now showing for Adventure OTS from Cape Liberty on 13 October 2022. Is that the one you were waiting for?

6 hours ago, FionaMG said:

@Ashland there is a 9-night Canada and New England now showing for Adventure OTS from Cape Liberty on 13 October 2022. Is that the one you were waiting for?

Thanks so much for telling me.

However when it wasn't released at/near the time it (Oct 14, 2021) was cancelled I booked the Panama Canal when that opened up. Oct 12th-15th 2022 and am excited for this itinerary especially since it sails from my home port.

I'll wait and do the Canada N/E in 2023. I'm so booked up now for 2022 with 7 RCI cruises.

But again...your post was much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Thanks so much for telling me.

However when it wasn't released at/near the time it (Oct 14, 2021) was cancelled I booked the Panama Canal when that opened up. Oct 12th-15th 2022 and am excited for this itinerary especially since it sails from my home port.

I'll wait and do the Canada N/E in 2023. I'm so booked up now for 2022 with 7 RCI cruises.

But again...your post was much appreciated.

That all sounds amazing! I am very jealous in the nicest possible way. :classic_smile:

The Panama Canal is on our bucket and would love to have it start or end in Los Angeles as that is where our son lives. Work commitments mean we can't book so far ahead though. 

I really hope you will have a wonderful time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

That all sounds amazing! I am very jealous in the nicest possible way. :classic_smile:

The Panama Canal is on our bucket and would love to have it start or end in Los Angeles as that is where our son lives. Work commitments mean we can't book so far ahead though. 

I really hope you will have a wonderful time.

Thank you so very much....I hope this itinerary works out for you some time too.

• Like 1

Not sure if this means anything, but checking the royal website with departure port Singapore, now shows that the entire year of 2022 is selectable. Usually it just was Oct 2021 -  April 2022, but now all the way through to 2023 April is available. There are no sailings in the new summer season, but the option to select it is there. Maybe that has something to do with Singapore's coming deployment announced later this summer. 

Edited by Ethanol95