so excited!!!!

2 hours ago, irish2005 said:

i just booked anthem of the seas for an 11 day trip on january 15 of next year. i have never been on anthem. so exicted

Congratulations.  Everyone needs a little excitement in these trying days 

• Like 3

Congrats! I really hope you are right!

Wish I could get excited for our August '21 cruise but as the months drag on with no end in sight or even slight improvement, it is becoming harder to muster any excitement.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cured said:

Congrats! I really hope you are right!

Wish I could get excited for our August '21 cruise but as the months drag on with no end in sight or even slight improvement, it is becoming harder to muster any excitement.

Well that's sad...you should muster up a bit of excitement.

I too have had cruises cancelled but still excited for my possible July 2021 cruise.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Well that's sad...you should muster up a bit of excitement.

I too have had cruises cancelled but still excited for my possible July 2021 cruise.

We're looking forward to our March 2021 B2B Caribbean cruise on the Rhapsody. Leaving it up to RC if we going or not. Until then...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

We're looking forward to our March 2021 B2B Caribbean cruise on the Rhapsody. Leaving it up to RC if we going or not. Until then...

We were also going to do a B2B March 2021 Caribbean on Freedom but decided to L/S that one to March 2022. That was a hard decision because it was for our 45th wedding anniversary. Oh well..hoping to still do our July 2021 and Oct 2021.

6 hours ago, irish2005 said:

i just booked anthem of the seas for an 11 day trip on january 15 of next year. i have never been on anthem. so exicted

The Anthem is a wonderful ship and this is a nice long itinerary .  We are booked on this cruise as a back-up in case our November 28, 2020 cruise on the Grandeur is cancelled.  Either way, we will be excited to get back to sea.

Tom & Donna

So, way way back in the day... because of the challenge of staffing ships, I always used to say the mantra of, I don’t really want to be on the first sailing after a dry dock or the first sailing on a new ship because the crew is not quite ready.

I can only imagine what the first sailings, if and when we ever go sailing again are going to be like.  Yikes.

jc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, way way back in the day... because of the challenge of staffing ships, I always used to say the mantra of, I don’t really want to be on the first sailing after a dry dock or the first sailing on a new ship because the crew is not quite ready.

I can only imagine what the first sailings, if and when we ever go sailing again are going to be like.  Yikes.

jc

Things will be different but exciting.  I will approach my first cruise back with a spirit of adventure.  What could go wrong?  LOL, don't answer that! 

19 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I hope you are able to cruise but I doubt very much that there will be any cruising in 2021.

If there is no cruising in 2021, there will NEVER be cruising as they will all be bankrupt.  They need to get back up and running.  I choose to stay POSITIVE and HOPEFUL that cruising will be back by November or December. Until they tell me my cruises are canceled, I will believe they are happening.  

On 8/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, irish2005 said:

I am so happy you are excited.  I am always excited about our cruises.  We have 2 booked for Dec - 9 canceled so far - and are totally hopeful that we will actually get to go.