2022 Europe itineraries

zacsc

That's put them about 3 weeks behind Royal Caribbean. Maybe that'll be the case for the rest of the itinerary releases? If so, we might see Europe released within the next month... .maybe? I just got an email stating the Alaska itineraries have been released. This puts them about 3 weeks behind Royal Caribbean according to their deployment schedule. If that holds true for the rest of the itineraries, we should see Europe within the next month... maybe?image.thumb.png.ce1813a6c5f0b8cfc1628796005b1674.png

4 hours ago, sandancer said:

Royal now have 2022 Transatlantics on sale. Hope Celebrity is right behind. 

I am tempted to book the April 2022 TA to Amsterdam on the Jewel.  Prices are good and would only lose 200 if I decide to cancel.  Would find a use for the other amount on a future cruise.

Prefer Celebrity though.

3 hours ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Hmmm. I don't see them. Have they been posted up in their website or are you seeing them somewhere else?

RCI website...I booked Arctic Circle RCI Jewel July 26, 2022...late last night (midnight PST) just as they were releasing them....Prices have already gone up a bit.

5 hours ago, Wine-O said:

Just the Spring sailings.  🍷

Celebrity has a few Alaska sailings into the spring and summer...even one for Sept. 11, 2022. Must be loading them gradually. Strange.

Edited by edgee
spelling

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

RCI website...I booked Arctic Circle RCI Jewel July 26, 2022...late last night (midnight PST) just as they were releasing them....Prices have already gone up a bit.

The prices are pretty outrageous for a cruise this far out. Our cruise w/ Celebrity is half & that's w/ all 4 perks.  I can only imagine what the prices will be 6 months til sail date. 

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

8 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

The prices are pretty outrageous for a cruise this far out. Our cruise w/ Celebrity is half & that's w/ all 4 perks.  I can only imagine what the prices will be 6 months til sail date. 

The prices mean exactly ZERO.  They will move up and down according to demand.  Also remember Celebrity is marketing to those 50ish who want an all inclusive experience.  Our special TA plus Turkey in 2018 started at $4800 for 28 days with 3 perks. Went as high as $6500 and finished at $3000 at final payment.  When you can cancel for basically free. . . . 

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The prices mean exactly ZERO.  They will move up and down according to demand.  Also remember Celebrity is marketing to those 50ish who want an all inclusive experience.  Our special TA plus Turkey in 2018 started at $4800 for 28 days with 3 perks. Went as high as $6500 and finished at $3000 at final payment.  When you can cancel for basically free. . . . 

My experience is that it doesn't get any cheaper than opening week pricing. Not only this, but I'm comparing the same cruise, same type of room, same location of room, same ports, bigger ship, same days, same perks, just a year later. It's double at the opening week. That friend is very, very high. I'll watch this and trendline it as well, but I have a feeling that the cruise industry just raised their prices... big time. 

39 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

My experience is that it doesn't get any cheaper than opening week pricing. Not only this, but I'm comparing the same cruise, same type of room, same location of room, same ports, bigger ship, same days, same perks, just a year later. It's double at the opening week. That friend is very, very high. I'll watch this and trendline it as well, but I have a feeling that the cruise industry just raised their prices... big time. 

They need to absorb all the FCC's they have hanging out there.  🍷

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Cruisertoday said:

The possible transfer of Infinity & Constellation to Pullmantur could perhaps have something to do with this. If I am correct, Celebrity generally releases their Europe sailings prior to Royal Caribbean. 

About the only definitive info from Celebrity recently other than cancellations is Infinity and Constellation are not being transferred to Pullmantur.

For today the release of sailings is pretty meaningless as ports, dates and duration are changing too fast to keep keep track in my mind.

7 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

About the only definitive info from Celebrity recently other than cancellations is Infinity and Constellation are not being transferred to Pullmantur.

For today the release of sailings is pretty meaningless as ports, dates and duration are changing too fast to keep keep track in my mind.

Did Celebrity issue a statement Connie and Infinity aren’t being transferred to Pullmantur? If so I missed it, what I’ve been reading on this board seemed to indicate the transfer going ahead.

We were booked on the Solstice January 2022 SA sailing and transferred to Infinity February 2022. Was hoping she’d be gone and we might get another S class ship...😉