What do other cruise lines do that you wish Royal Caribbean would do?

time4u2go

1. I wish the Windjammer would stay open a bit later in the evenings or there was a late night place doing food other than pizza.

2. I like how in suites on NCL you have a little cabinet in your room with coffee cups, wine and champagne glasses, plates, cutlery, condiments. I liked not having to ask for those things, say if we wanted to open our wine and have a glass one evening, we didn't have to wait for our stateroom attendant (butler on NCL) to bring glasses for us. The same if we brought food back to our room from one of the eateries on board. There were knives and forks, salt, pepper, ketchup etc there in the room that we could use. 

3. Another suite amenity that I liked on NCL was the priority boarding after excursions. Coming back hot, sweaty and tired from a long excursion, all you had to do was find the guy waving a suite guests paddle and he would take you straight on to the ship, skipping any queues or lines of people waiting to board. That was a nice perk. There was also a separate line for suite guests to board the tender boats back to the ship, which moved a lot more quickly than the non-suite guest line.

10 hours ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Offer more accessible full suites.

Yes, there is one on the Oasis class with an elevator but it books quickly. Just add one or two Grand and Owners Suites please.

What I thought was disappointing of the accessible loft suite on Oasis Class were the bathrooms. From the videos I have seen, both bathrooms are designed for a roll in shower. I think one bathroom should have either a tub/shower combo or a separate tub & shower.  Just my 2 cents!! 

Go Pack Go!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cloud_nine said:

1. I wish the Windjammer would stay open a bit later in the evenings or there was a late night place doing food other than pizza.

Not that I’m ever up late, but yes, I can see this ^^^^^^ as a minor tweak at a venue that is across all ships, maybe not the Jammer, but as they add lime and coconut maybe that’s the place..

15 hours ago, goldie099 said:

YES! A counter (or two) up on the Lido near the pools - this is one way Princess excels over RC in terms of Lido deck amenities. Pizza on one side, grill on the other. Grab & go!

Mariner has a hot dog place

51 minutes ago, LilBlackDress said:

What I thought was disappointing of the accessible loft suite on Oasis Class were the bathrooms. From the videos I have seen, both bathrooms are designed for a roll in shower. I think one bathroom should have either a tub/shower combo or a separate tub & shower.  Just my 2 cents!! 

Go Pack Go!!

I agree. Looked into booking the accessible CLS since my husband has to now wear a knee brace and can’t easily do stairs. But after looking at photos of the accessible bathrooms, decided to stay with the GS. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, pcur said:
  1. Start cruising from the West Coast again.
  2. Have refundable deposits like Princess cruises.
  3. Have longer itineraries like Princess and HAL.

Celebrity does have refundable deposits... that is the the ONLY way we ever book our cruises on all the lines we cruise on. But I would also like to see the longer itineraries 🙂 

24 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Offer priority tendering for the upper three tier levels.

Haven't tendered in years it seems

FWIW, extending to upper 3 just means no priority for anyone IMHO

Would suites fit into that group?

Edited by John&LaLa