Revamped Cruise Planner

mikkelhansen

I didn't see an existing thread about this.

It looks like Celebrity has completed a major revamp/facelift of the Cruise Planner. I don't really know yet if I like it or not, but here are a couple of screenshots for you to decide.

Or you could of course try it out yourself on Celebrity's website.

Furthermore, several shore excursions now have a 5% "pre-cruise savings", as can be seen in the second screenshot. Those were all at full price in the old Cruise Planner.

cp.thumb.jpg.9bdd4b33cf1f59d6c966156a590298b9.jpg

cp2.thumb.jpg.8d36c4a0d6d77eda99dcdb3b2a93dda4.jpg

My Apex April 2022 has the new cruise planner format.  It will take a little getting used to .  I checked a February 2022 cruise on the Silhouette and it seems that may be working on those as the CP has a screen requiring a sign-in and it doesn’t work. 

1 hour ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

My Celebrity Cruise will replace Cruise Planner. There will be a gradual rollout starting this month that for now will only apply to Apex sailings after Dec 11, 2021.

Ah, that makes sense, the screenshots are for an April 2022 Apex cruise. It would make sense with a soft rollout by date and/or ship.

It changes to the new format when you tr6 to go in to the cruise planner for a particular cruise but unfortunately it just keeps asking me to sign in over & over again for my Nov cruise.  I guess I should have read that it only applies to the Apex for now.

Edited by If only

• 1 month later...

Yesterday our Cruise Planner for our Dec 2022 cruise switched over to the new format. 

One nice feature with the new format is that you can easily switch between sailings without having to exit Cruise Planner to do it.

The old format is still being used for our other two sailings. 

Edited by mahdnc

I just noticed today that we have the new format for our April 2022 cruise on the Equinox.  However, our  OBC seems gone now.  I called Celebrity, but since I booked with a TA, I have to call her.  

Did this happen to anyone else?

1 hour ago, fount said:

I just noticed today that we have the new format for our April 2022 cruise on the Equinox.  However, our  OBC seems gone now.  I called Celebrity, but since I booked with a TA, I have to call her.  

Did this happen to anyone else?

I have two Apex 2022 cruises, both have the new format, I find them very user friendly, everything appears on my calendar link.

I have had X OBC disappear from bookings in the past. All was restored after a call to One Touch.  The person I spoke with (both times it happened) said sometimes the OBC  "falls off" a booking, usually after some sort of change was made to the reservation; i.e. added insurance, added an excursion, etc. 

5 hours ago, 39august said:

I have had X OBC disappear from bookings in the past. All was restored after a call to One Touch.  The person I spoke with (both times it happened) said sometimes the OBC  "falls off" a booking, usually after some sort of change was made to the reservation; i.e. added insurance, added an excursion, etc. 

What is "One Touch"?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 11:21 PM, If only said:

It changes to the new format when you tr6 to go in to the cruise planner for a particular cruise but unfortunately it just keeps asking me to sign in over & over again for my Nov cruise.  I guess I should have read that it only applies to the Apex for now.

My Celebrity Cruise will replace Cruise Planner. There will be a gradual rollout starting this month that for now will only apply to Apex 

We are booked on Silhouette.

Had an email from Celebrity today, inviting me to Check In, which I thought was very early. However, I thought I would go on to the web site anyway. I was told my email or password were incorrect- no exactly the same as I used last week. Eventually, I decided I’d better change my password, but that wasn’t easy either, as it wouldn’t accept my elementary school-which  I couldn’t remember ever giving to Celebrity! 😱Also wanted to know my nickname, which again I couldn’t remember.🙈

Eventually, it accepted my mobile phone number and set up the X app, which has the one excursion that I have booked showing.

It wouldn’t let me book Select Dining, it wanted me to choose from the menu before I could proceed. As I am waiting for a Special Needs form from my TA who is on leave, I couldn’t do that either. But it also said it was a sample menu, which was not on all ships.!! 🙈But anyway it was not ‘live’ so I couldn’t proceed with the booking anyway.

Why are CelebrityCruises sending emails when the web site isn’t finished?

Edited by upwarduk

1 minute ago, upwarduk said:

My Celebrity Cruise will replace Cruise Planner. There will be a gradual rollout starting this month that for now will only apply to Apex 

Strangely enough it is only for my upcoming Equinox cruise that I have the new My Celebrity and not my Apex sailing!

Wendy

9 minutes ago, wendyam76 said:

Strangely enough it is only for my upcoming Equinox cruise that I have the new My Celebrity and not my Apex sailing!

All ‘work in progress’ I suspect. 
I do think there should have been warning on the email that you would need to change your password though.

• Like 1

I booked a tour yesterday for my Feb cruise on the Millennium, which has now changed to the New Format today with a lesser price & a discount.  I wasn’t sure if we were going to keep it but knew that it could be changed.  The new format does not say anything about cancelling a tour, does anyone know how to do this under the new format?

16 minutes ago, If only said:

I booked a tour yesterday for my Feb cruise on the Millennium, which has now changed to the New Format today with a lesser price & a discount.  I wasn’t sure if we were going to keep it but knew that it could be changed.  The new format does not say anything about cancelling a tour, does anyone know how to do this under the new format?

You can cancel it online with the new format.

1. First find the tour that you want to cancel and click on it.

2. There is a link that says "See order history>", click on that.

3. Then in the order history web page, click on "View details" where you will get a drop down box with a "Cancel" option.

image.png.1d679f485540fd9c245a0939d3fbb58d.png

Edited by mahdnc

8 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

You can cancel it online with the new format.

1. First find the tour that you want to cancel and click on it.

2. There is a link that says "See order history>", click on that.

3. Then in the order history web page, click on "View details" where you will get a drop down box with a "Cancel" option.

I’m with you until I click on “View details” it just shows me what I have paid no other drop down with a “cancel option”.  Only a “Hide details” box.  

Edited by If only

3 minutes ago, If only said:

I’m with you until I click on “View details” it just shows me what I have paid no other drop down with a “cancel option”.  Only a “Hide details” box.

When I hit "View Details", I get this in the lower left hand corner of the drop down box:

image.png.539f435c434e4f1a2c9c4eccab200875.png

Edited by mahdnc