Question for Pinnacles

We are booked in a GS on the Indy in September B2B.  Does anyone know if we will still get free internet or should I purchase it beforehand?  Also, is RC going to continue with our gift selections (3 bottles of wine) or is it still up in the air?  

B,

From what I have read from Pins currently on board ships now, they have received their amenities in their cabin and their internet. According to Mr. Bayley, there are no changes to Pinnacle benefits other than those temporary measures due to the pandemic.  Nowhere has our losing internet as a benefit been mentioned.  

Sophie

1 minute ago, MaritimeR&R said:

B,

From what I have read from Pins currently on board ships now, they have received their amenities in their cabin and their internet. According to Mr. Bayley, there are no changes to Pinnacle benefits other than those temporary measures due to the pandemic.  Nowhere has our losing internet as a benefit been mentioned.  

Sophie

Sophie:  Hello!  I miss you!  Thank you for the info.  Hopefully, we will see each other soon!

3 hours ago, MaritimeR&R said:

B,

Sophie

From what I read, many only got one amenity, not the three typically received

15 minutes ago, queen_of_the_pinnacles said:

pinnacles get free internet /// its my favorite perk they better not take it away! 

I wouldn't worry. 

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun & games.

Axel Rose

• Like 2

All Pinnacle gifts are being delivered to cabins.  The first week of Adventure's sailings it was a little spotty as to who/when/what but this was eventually sorted out.  

Supposedly, some day in the distant future, all benefits will once again be available to Pinnacles.  Many P's are taking bets on the Concierge/Suite lounge access.  We shall see.

Pins did receive email regarding Coastal Kitchen in the future:  that they will be able to make reservations for dinner.  Again, we shall see if there are sufficient reservation spots!

No changes at all to internet free access.

eloise-currently back to back to back on Adventure

Edited by gadaboutgal
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gadaboutgal said:

All Pinnacle gifts are being delivered to cabins.  The first week of Adventure's sailings it was a little spotty as to who/when/what but this was eventually sorted out.  

Supposedly, some day in the distant future, all benefits will once again be available to Pinnacles.  Many P's are taking bets on the Concierge/Suite lounge access.  We shall see.

Pins did receive email regarding Coastal Kitchen in the future:  that they will be able to make reservations for dinner.  Again, we shall see if there are sufficient reservation spots!

No changes at all to internet free access.

eloise-currently back to back to back on Adventure

No email here about Coastal Kitchen in the future. Do you know who sent it? 

C&A can use their free drink vouchers on Coco Cay.  There was a misunderstanding the first cruise out but that has been resolved.  The vouchers are good everywhere including the dining room.

Diamond lounge is not crowded even at cocktail hours and is pretty much as always with the exception that we have someone serving the tidbits (mini breakfast and lunch and the afternoon cocktail snacks) from the buffet and preparing and serving the coffee, juice, tea selection.  Drink servers as always get the drinks from the outside lounge, Blue Moon, bar where they swipe your card for your free drinks. 

Coffee, etc., is served from 7a.m. to 9p.m.

Edited by gadaboutgal

12 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:

Hoping the SL stays for suites guests only.  There should be some special benefit for those who pay big bucks for a suite.

Big bucks is highly subjective.😉

Personally, I'm fine keeping SL for suites as long as current voucher program stays 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

No email here about Coastal Kitchen in the future. Do you know who sent it? 

Email sent from Mark Tamis SVP HOTEL OPERATIONS.  Sorry I can not figure how to attach or paste the complete original email.  I think someone else on another thread did post it earlier.

image.png.e039288ae11441356804cd463a7b7ff2.png

Edited by gadaboutgal
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, soremekun said:

Am I, from the unwashed masses from steerage, allowed in this thread?

My four grandparents all came to the United States and Ellis Island from Europe in steerage.  To me, "steerage" is an honored term.  Many others were brought here against their wills.

Too much emphasis here on Pinnacles.  They have it pretty good already.  Rather, let's work on lifting up the benefits of everyone else!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, MaritimeR&R said:

B,

Sophie

hopefully, they are extremely temporary....

4 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Before Covid, Pinnacles had complete SL access.  On the Adventure right now, they do not.  The question hangs in the air.

how is the cruise? thinking of going in july...