Sailing on Edge June 26th

bnurick

6 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Yup, zilch available right now. 😪

It's still working for me. Are you using this link?

Ft Lauderdale Webcam - A Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale Web Cam

Update: Whelp, she's left the area now and headed out to sea! Seven weeks and counting until it's our turn! 😎

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

I see some people hanging out on the deck all the way forward outside the spa (not the Retreat deck). Is this normally open? Or just for sail away?

In Dec 2019 we walked through the Spa and onto that deck right before sailaway--we weren't sure it would be open, but nobody stopped us.  A few other passengers were there, but otherwise it was empty.  There was a tray of sparkling wine/bubbly flutes, so we enjoyed a toast.  It was an amazing sailaway!

Just now, scrabble6 said:

In Dec 2019 we walked through the Spa and onto that deck right before sailaway--we weren't sure it would be open, but nobody stopped us.  A few other passengers were there, but otherwise it was empty.  There was a tray of sparkling wine/bubbly flutes, so we enjoyed a toast.  It was an amazing sailaway!

Perfect! Now let's just keep that between us 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

It's still working for me. Are you using this link?

Ft Lauderdale Webcam - A Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale Web Cam

Update: Whelp, she's left the area now and headed out to sea! Seven weeks and counting until it's our turn! 😎

A few minutes after posting, it finally kicked in. I've had the website bookmarked for a number of years, but this was the first time I've had problems related to too darn many CC members overloading the system! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lhsail said:

Thanks for sharing!

13 minutes ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

Here's a great live stream from the Magic Carpet: 

Thank you!  Can you post where to find this?  They are going to be posting throughout the next 14 days, so I’d like to be able to check in to the site. 

5 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

A few minutes after posting, it finally kicked in. I've had the website bookmarked for a number of years, but this was the first time I've had problems related to too darn many CC members overloading the system! 🤣

I have to admit while watching the sailaway I found myself remembering some our sailaways and what a great feeling they always gave us. Wishing everyone on the "innaugeral" Edge cruise from a US port in over 16 months has a wonderful cruise!!!

• Like 3

Just now, Ken the cruiser said:

I have to admit while watching the sailaway I found myself remembering some our sailaways and what a great feeling they always gave us. Wishing everyone on the "innaugeral" Edge cruise from a US port in over 16 months has a wonderful cruise!!!

👍👍👍