Recent cruisers: Delay in adding crown and anchor points after cruise?

1 hour ago, ampurp85 said:

@renzaIf you are cruising close to reaching the next tier you can go to guest services and get your benefits. Some very helpful people on the "blog that shall not be named" informed me of this and C&A confirmed it. I turn diamond midway through my Jan 16th harmony. I have a Jan 24th mariner a day after disembarking. I was informed I could go to guest services the first day and get my benefits activated, so that way I won't have to get the UBP.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, ampurp85 said:

@renzaIf you are cruising close to reaching the next tier you can go to guest services and get your benefits. Some very helpful people on the "blog that shall not be named" informed me of this and C&A confirmed it. I turn diamond midway through my Jan 16th harmony. I have a Jan 24th mariner a day after disembarking. I was informed I could go to guest services the first day and get my benefits activated, so that way I won't have to get the UBP.

I'm pretty sure it's the Loyalty Ambassador that does this, not Guest Services.  (At least, that's who I had to go to on Majesty when I turned Diamond during the first leg of a B2B.)

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ampurp85 said:

@brillohead Thanks, for the clarification. I am sure guest service would have sent me to the proper people. 

Yep, but now you don't have to wait in line just to be told to go wait in a different line!  

I love all the stuff I learn on CC (which is where I learned about going to see the Loyalty Ambassador!)!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, brillohead said:

Yep, but now you don't have to wait in line just to be told to go wait in a different line!  

I love all the stuff I learn on CC (which is where I learned about going to see the Loyalty Ambassador!)!

Just off B2B solo 9 nights on INDY - and I made a trip to the Bowels of the SHIP 😄  - Deck 2 Fwd - to visit twice with C & A  rep  Alejandra - she was quite nice and there were only a couple of other folks waiting, and nice chairs to wait IN ! - She helped me by sending an email to ???   higher ups ??  to get clarification on my Dbl C & C points from August - I did a B2B on FREEDOM  - fist leg Solo, royal upped to Jr Suite - second leg had a roomie, and also royal upped to Jr Suite - I did not get the same C & A benefits, even with a roommate - know on SOLO I would get Double DOUBLE - but also maybe ? some question on the Royal UP deal -

As otherwise mentioned - I am now Emerald, awaiting the points to post, and inching up to Diamond, likely on my first of 2 Nov cruises - 

Thanks for all the hints !

4 hours ago, deliver42 said:

got off the Ovation on Friday 09/17 as Emerald, and by Tuesday, my status changed to Diamond.

Good for you! I’m still waiting. There seems to be no rhyme or reason why some of the passengers on my sailing have received their points and others have not. I’m curious if there is a common denominator. Tier level? Room category ? Past cancelled cruise? It is a mystery. 

On 10/7/2021 at 4:51 PM, dleahy4444 said:

I’ve called and have emailed. No response to the email. It’s not a big issue, just somewhat frustrating. I’m sure it will work out in the end somehow. I’m  giving it a bit before trying to contact them again.

"It’s not a big issue,"lol,just relax you will get your points.

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2021 at 6:29 PM, dleahy4444 said:

Thanks. I don’t remember any delays pre-covid, but maybe i just noticed it now. 

We have sailed twice since the restart and each time it has taken a little over a week to post (and we sailed in a suite each time and were anxious to make sure all of the points were added). 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HunterBarb said:

Just off B2B solo 9 nights on INDY - and I made a trip to the Bowels of the SHIP 😄  - Deck 2 Fwd - to visit twice with C & A  rep  Alejandra - she was quite nice and there were only a couple of other folks waiting, and nice chairs to wait IN ! - She helped me by sending an email to ???   higher ups ??  to get clarification on my Dbl C & C points from August - I did a B2B on FREEDOM  - fist leg Solo, royal upped to Jr Suite - second leg had a roomie, and also royal upped to Jr Suite - I did not get the same C & A benefits, even with a roommate - know on SOLO I would get Double DOUBLE - but also maybe ? some question on the Royal UP deal -

As otherwise mentioned - I am now Emerald, awaiting the points to post, and inching up to Diamond, likely on my first of 2 Nov cruises - 

When you RoyalUp, you do not get the points of the new cabin.  You get the points of what you originally booked.  So, with a roommate, you would get two points per night.  Solo, you would get four points per night.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HunterBarb said:

No, you get the points for the cabin you originally booked.  
First leg solo you get 4pn not 6pn. 
Second leg you get 2pn not 4pn.

I would have thought the C&A person would know how it works! 

Pre covid it seemed it was about 10 days. The five I have taken since restart I am getting at about 6-7 days post return. I got off the Odyssey on Oct 3, and last night the points were not there. They are there this morning so that is 6 days.

Quite obvious that everything is taking longer now....staff shortages are hurting all businesses.  

Things operate differently now in Covid times...the biggest difference each of us has to learn to accomplish...is patience.  

2 hours ago, little britain said:

No, you get the points for the cabin you originally booked.  
First leg solo you get 4pn not 6pn. 
Second leg you get 2pn not 4pn.

I would have thought the C&A person would know how it works! 

Yes she seemed to  - but I DID receive something EXTRA for the first B2B leg - no clue why - maybe I should not Poke the BEAR  any more -LOL -  when they DO add my last cruise I will be Emerald anyway and soon Diamond after Nov cruises -4 nt & 6 nt cruises ~  any way  - currently have 53 pts, but the Dbl Dbl Solo pts for cruise ended 10 /1 are not YET posted -  ** 5 nts x 4 pts per !  **    TY all  -  -

On 10/9/2021 at 8:27 AM, Mikew0805 said:

Pre covid it seemed it was about 10 days. The five I have taken since restart I am getting at about 6-7 days post return. I got off the Odyssey on Oct 3, and last night the points were not there. They are there this morning so that is 6 days.

*UPDATE*  Well my Dbl Dbl C&A points just posted late last night - 10-11-21 - for my 5 nighter - and today I get official RCCL email congratulating me on becoming an EMERALD ! WHOOO Hooo~  so it WAS 10 days/nights from leaving the ship ~  now on my NEXT solo Cruise Nov 3, the Emerald Caterpillar will emerge at cruise end to a *DIAMOND* Butterfly !  Yeaa !