Recent cruisers: Delay in adding crown and anchor points after cruise?

Got off the Oasis on 9/26/2021 after a seven day cruise in a suite. Ordinarily that would be 14 points, but with the current double points promotion it would be 28.I’m looking forward to seeing them post because I’m inching towards the next tier level. I checked my account and as of today no points at all have been added. Recent cruisers: what has been your experience? How long after your cruise were your new points posted? I tried to call the Crown and Anchor but after an hour on hold I gave up.

18 minutes ago, dleahy4444 said:

Got off the Oasis on 9/26/2021 after a seven day cruise in a suite. Ordinarily that would be 14 points, but with the current double points promotion it would be 28.I’m looking forward to seeing them post because I’m inching towards the next tier level. I checked my account and as of today no points at all have been added. Recent cruisers: what has been your experience? How long after your cruise were your new points posted? I tried to call the Crown and Anchor but after an hour on hold I gave up.

So it has been seven days since you disembarked?  Give it another few days before calling.

3 hours ago, dleahy4444 said:

OMG🙄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dleahy4444 said:

On the same cruise and no points yet, either. This brings me to over the 340 point mark and cuts the single supplement. I have a solo cruise I would like to book but can't yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Reid said:

On the same cruise and no points yet, either. This brings me to over the 340 point mark and cuts the single supplement. I have a solo cruise I would like to book but can't yet.

I will let you know if and when they are posted on my account so you can be on the lookout

3 hours ago, John Reid said:

Go ahead and book it, the DP340 promo code can be added later.  

I have five cruises booked for next fall under the double points promo that will get the discount added after I hit 340 in May.