Black Friday Sale, 2021

49 minutes ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

i am hoping for and holding out on a drink package. for my new years cruise it is currently $64 pp pd! That is insane. I will have to stay drunk from sun up to sundown to get my money's worth. 

4 drinks & a couple bottles of water 🤷‍♀️.  Hardly drunk all day.

3 hours ago, poocher said:

Ok, that’s what you’ve seen or that’s what you want??

That’s what I know is coming. I’m sure there is deals for specific things like drink packages and such, but they never pre announce that to TA’s

edit: This may be in Canadian funds, just an fyi.

Edited by csnarpy

2 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Here's the link for the Black Friday sale:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals/black-friday

If you sign up to get info you get an automatic $50 off

Could just be the same site they use for past years, but they do explain out BOGO and KSF...which have been their promotions in past years. Hard to get a good read if we may expect that this year.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:26 AM, cynt said:

7. Some kind of amenity package like - Wifi plus Deluxe Beverage $65/day, Wifi and Refreshment package $50/day.

Oct 5 night Serenade I had this package for $64. This equates to a just DPB of $53. Not super unusual to see this price in the past. 

56 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

I'm a newbie to RCCL, so I don't understand this as part of a sale.  Does this benefit in obtaining a higher level of status with RCCL?

There loyalty scheme is called Crown &anchor society. You usually get a point for each night.

They had a premonition during the cruise shutdown and I believe they may use it  from time to time.

1 hour ago, MississippiMom said:

I'm a newbie to RCCL, so I don't understand this as part of a sale.  Does this benefit in obtaining a higher level of status with RCCL?

4 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

There loyalty scheme is called Crown &anchor society. You usually get a point for each night.

They had a premonition during the cruise shutdown and I believe they may use it  from time to time.

Double points are gone, and will probably never return

Greetings from South Beach, Everyone. On November 10th, I booked  April 9th on Odyssey and added dining and drinks programs. Somewhat later I noticed price reductions on the web site, and  already had the correct amount of cruise credit posted to my account.  That was a very pleasant surprise. After reading about the Key's advantages on CruiseCritic, I booked that too at a reduced  price. It has been too long since ny last cruise. This one will be very welcome. Too bad we are not departing from Royal's spectacular terminal in Miami. After watching its construction, I've been curious about the interior.

Mary

If you have an American Airlines credit card, they have their Black Friday Sale active right now thru Nov 26. 

This is for booking a cruise on most cruise lines, including Royal Caribbean. 

"...when you book most 3+ night cruises that depart between May 21, 2022 and December 31, 2023, you won’t have to pay the booking deposit on your reservation until February 11, 2022." 

Additional Terms & Conditions
Offer is valid for most new, individual Carnival, Celebrity, Disney Cruise Line, Holland America, Norwegian, Princess, and Royal Caribbean cruise reservations made 11/15/21 – 11/26/21 departing between 5/21/22 – 12/31/23. Original deposit must be paid back by 2/11/22 and will be automatically charged to the credit card used at time of booking. If changes are made to your reservation, benefit will become void and the cruise lines full deposit is required in order to make the changes you are requesting; changes resulting in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation, subject to cruise line’s cancellation policy, our $24.99 processing fee, and $100 cancellation fee. Future Cruise Credits may not be used in conjunction with this offer. Not valid on bookings requiring non-refundable deposits or if final payment is due prior to 2/11/22. Offer limited to five deposited cabins max for one sailing. Additional restrictions may apply.