Sailings cancelled

jdg623

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Same could be said of Harmony based on posts earlier

I can only read so many of these threads.  I limit my negative threads to one ship at a time.  Since I have sailed Symphony, I opened those Xmas threads.  Haven’t sailed Harmony so, no personal connection for me.  

I won’t be surprised if they all go into a omicron running its course mode.

44 minutes ago, jkjoshua said:

Royal Caribbean stock (RCL) just went up by over 5% - maybe they should cancel more cruises 😉 

No words for this and proves how corrupt Wall Street is. The only thing that will bring it down is the Fed (interest rates, etc)  but they haven't had balls for over a decade now.

1 minute ago, RoyalC said:

No words for this and proves how corrupt Wall Street is. The only thing that will bring it down is the Fed (interest rates, etc)  but they haven't had balls for over a decade now.

It sure fell in March 2020

1 minute ago, xpcdoojk said:

I can only read so many of these threads.  I limit my negative threads to one ship at a time.  Since I have sailed Symphony, I opened those Xmas threads.  Haven’t sailed Harmony so, no personal connection for me.  

I won’t be surprised if they all go into a omicron running its course mode.

Uk lifted travel restrictions. No need to test to leave and no test to come back. Also no quarantine on entry here.

Boris & co reckon we have to live with it

2 minutes ago, RoyalC said:

Yes but wait  I unload all my RCL stocks 😉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Odyssey end of month. Will balance issues prohibit me trying IFly

I wouldn’t think so.  Can you lay flat on your belly?  It is pretty much just that.  On the ships all they let you do is stretch out, and the staff hold you for the most part.  The only standing and balance required is getting up from the bench entering the opening then fall on your face keeping your chin up.  Sort of like laying on an air mattress on your belly.  I don’t think balance comes into play on the ship.  

JC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shelpt said:

I was scheduled for the Jewel on the 9th. I am getting a full refund plus FCC

If you wouldn't mind my asking, how do you get a full refund AND FCC? I have a B@B booked on Jewel for 15 and 23 Jan and I did not see anything like this offered in the letter or on the website.  Thanks

2 minutes ago, RETCOL said:

If you wouldn't mind my asking, how do you get a full refund AND FCC? I have a B@B booked on Jewel for 15 and 23 Jan and I did not see anything like this offered in the letter or on the website.  Thanks

that offer was just for the sailing on the 8th. You missed it by a week.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, nelblu said:

That's what I call a s__t load of debt.😁🚽

True but in my defense was Over Confidant 1st yr Shutdown Booking B4B or longer for every 3 months, all my Cruises Booked at Good-Great Pricing most on Single Supplement with Discounts applied and in my Fav Cabin. Nice have Finals of Zero-$25 each, all are applied to Cruises this yr

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

My head is spinning. I am rarely this indecisive about anything. I have a really good price on both the cruise and flights, really like my cabin location, and I need some warmth after digging out the house, my parent's house, and the office from this snow today. But the right and left side of my brain are having a battle.😐

Lot’s of us feel exactly the same as you - we are supposed to leave home on the 18th to sail on the 20th…….and from one moment to the next how I feel about it changes.  At present we still plan on going, and are fully aware we could get cancelled after we leave home (cross country flight).  But if that were to happen, and we were offered full refund and FCC, we could find it in our hearts to be ok with that, lol.  

• Like 2