Cruise Bill/Statement last day of cruise

pris993

I did not get one after my cruise, which ended on Saturday. I checked my spam folder, too. I had checked my bill on the ship the last morning of the cruise, and Princess charged my credit card for the amount I owed on Saturday.

Thanks, we were on the Ruby.  I always check my bill before leaving ship.  Was asking for someone else, who didn't and now believes they were over charged.   They checked their credit card and feel the charge was $100 more.  They called Princess and were told to work with their TA.  

On the Majestic (and other ships we have been on) there is a "atm" kinda machine that you touch your medallion on and it will show your bill - you can then print it out.  If the machine is out of paper or doesn't work go next door to the guest services and they will give you a print out.  

We check our account every other day to make sure that nothing is being charged that shouldn't be there.

I was able to review my bill on my phone so expected no surprises. 

My statements came the next day automatically after I got off BUT it was wrong. Not their fault. The disembark tour was shortened by 2 hours (saw everglades but not flamingos) resulting in my getting the $59.95 tour instead of $79.95 tour. Logged onto Princess site and completed form, added my bill + descriptions of both tours, requested 20 OBC on 4/23/21 cruise. It's not the money. Should've known something when a few on the bus said they only paid for the shorter tour

Not my intention to overtax the crack medallion app gurus ...

Using the app, one can order masks, pillows, room svc and on and on ...

Should not be difficult to offer pax an opportunity to select how to receive their onboard acct ...

A checkbox to request an emailed acct available at, say 3am debark day -- enough time to address problems ...

OR

Another checkbox for "charge my credit card whatever you want cuz I really don't care."

Great idea but thats how it already is.

I had the ability to review my account on the phone anytime I wanted to on eitherMC App or MedallionNet. So on all 4 I could see it at 3am up to MN. However there's a latte on disembarkation day (shows right away) & disembark tour modifications (that was an issue and Princess ostensibly had no idea). Also doesn't everyone select their final payment option on boarding or visit PSD the final evening?? That hasn't changed 

So great idea ~~ personally appreciate viewing it (screenshot is my friend)

I do not recall getting my statement via email, but I have always been able to get a print-out either from the ATM-type machine or Passenger Services on the last night. 

I also thought the cabin steward left a printout in cabin, but I'm not positive about this.  Kind of like hotels do on the morning of check-out.

Princess typically emails you your final statement the day of disembarkation. I say typically because we still haven’t gotten our final statement from our cruise that ended Saturday 2/12.  Our credit card has been charged and at this point I am sure I won’t be getting the statement. 

No more middle of the night cabin drop offs (statements).  I never saw (not that I was looking for) a check box for now or later.  

The bill was sent via this email address:

reservations@princesscruises.com

subject:  Booking - xxxx name - Special Service Order Summary

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

No more middle of the night cabin drop offs (statements).  I never saw (not that I was looking for) a check box for now or later.  

The bill was sent via this email address:

reservations@princesscruises.com

subject:  Booking - xxxx name - Special Service Order Summary

Thanks, just sent a message to this email address, to see if I can get a statement.   Will see. 

Have been on over a dozen Princess cruises and have never received a bill via email.  Check your medallion, and there has also been a place near the customer service desk where you can print out yours at any time.  Or ask at the desk.  Do it the night before as my charges have always shown up almost immd. and if you wait until the day of departure there may be a loooong line.

• Like 1

Wonder if things are different if you pay onboard account by cash with deposit at the beginning. We've always done cash on other lines and Princess site says we can with them too although doesn't mention the amount required - just gone without ordering anything the morning before getting off the ship.