🚢 🛳 🚢 Bon Voyage to Cruise Suzy, dianew138 & dfish - July 17th, 2022 🥂 🥂 🥂

kazu

Two lovely itineraries - both with great scenery - whether our CC friends have chosen Alaska or Norway, we are certain they are in for some great views 👍. We wish them a great time in their ports, sea views and on board their BHB’s.  And, of course we hope they have fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Westerdam - 7 day Alaskan Explorer:

Cruise Suzy - hope your DD, DS & spouses enjoy their 1st cruise!

4ECEB25D-18BE-46F4-A9D3-08AC715A2323.thumb.jpeg.ea9074a86dd88ff3f393d67b7ee94375.jpeg

Bon Voyage to Rotterdam - 14 day Best of Norway:

dianew138

dfish - have fun with your sister & friend!

67B1A26F-03D5-4AF9-937B-290EAA4EB5CB.thumb.jpeg.4180dac7115a2be8bce1613b7ee5b931.jpeg

Bon Voyage everyone !!!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!!

• Like 2

Thanks, Jacqui.   Thank you to all who wish us a good time.  Sister Sue, Donna, and I will have a blast.  We are also fortunate to have my nephew, Matt, and his girlfriend, Laura, along for the first week.  I can't wait!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the good wishes. ArriveCAN completed last night. Health Assessment done this morning. Driving to Tampa this afternoon. Flying to Seattle tomorrow, arriving LATE. Testing for COVID and recovering from flight on Saturday. Then boarding on Sunday. 

• Like 1

Just logged on and I see there is a possible problem with the Westerdam! DH and I tested negative for COVID earlier this morning. Yesterday was a 21.5 hour day from getting up to "hitting the hay". Am in no shape to handle this! Keeping fingers crossed. This was supposed to happen in 2021.

• Like 1

Just so there's not a misunderstanding, I am NOT criticizing HAL's decision - whatever it is. Am still just too tired to think about what "should" be done and hoping that our cruise goes somewhere, even if departure is delayed. We are taking DD, DS and their spouses with us for their first cruise.