Live on Mariner of the Seas, it’s been Years in the Making — October 3rd to 8th, 2022.

A&L_Ont

It has been too long! Looking forward to following along. 

Great to see that Lucy has weathered the pandemic! 

Have a great cruise. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1

I haven't been on Mariner for years now. It will be interesting to see what might have changed on the ship. Since you have done Freedom class, Mariner will seem very familiar to you. She is just a bit shorter.

Safe travels and have a great time!

• Like 2

Looking forward to following along!  Mariner is a great ship - I have sailed her a few times and really enjoyed each cruise. As for Voyager class - it is my 2nd favorite behind Freedom class. I may be in the minority, however I am not a fan of Oasis class and prefer the "smaller" ships (although not as small as Radiance which was my first cruise ever).

Safe travels to Florida 🙂 

Edited by ckrobyn
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Yep, used to be inline skating track

Probably one of the most "gimmicky" things to be put on a ship. It was short, winding, and half the time you going into the wind. We were on Explorer right after they had the fire on its track. I can't remember any longer how that started. The track was closed for repairs that week.

• Like 1

Following for sure.  Have a fabulous cruise.

I see pictures of Owen periodically on Dani's thread and still can't believe how he's grown.  Handsome and tall!

And, I finally got to see pictures of Lucy with her eyes open.  She sure loves her naps.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Yep, used to be inline skating track

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Probably one of the most "gimmicky" things to be put on a ship. It was short, winding, and half the time you going into the wind. We were on Explorer right after they had the fire on its track. I can't remember any longer how that started. The track was closed for repairs that week.

Yes, The inline skating track was a total failure and waste of space. Glad they got rid of it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

The boxing rink😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

They really had a boxing rink? That’s a bad idea.

Andrew enjoy your cruise with Lisa.

Took my Son and a friend of his for High School Graduation Gift on Liberty of the Seas and we have pictures some where of both of them in the Ring. 

Probably  no cruise ships have ever put a ring on one of their ships since!  Not a very good idea.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

They really had a boxing rink? That’s a bad idea.

Andrew enjoy your cruise with Lisa.

By the end of the week Lisa might have wished it to be on board. 😆

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 13

We are now at the Detroit airport.  The drive was longer than normal but it’s a Sunday.

6B071583-8F1F-49C5-8761-ED7B7C322E93.thumb.jpeg.916b5ab1856524c14a397c0b23244420.jpeg

Had we know Nexus was closed here we would have crossed at Sarnia VS a Windsor. 

DF6EAD0A-90B7-418B-AEB5-F8BDA8CE8B11.thumb.jpeg.1e2aa2d7e4439bfe816b093d79781edd.jpeg

We both commented that it seems quiet here. We are grabbing a bite to eat, steak sandwich for Lisa and chicken caesar salad for me. I didn’t pack the stretchy pants so I have to pace myself. 

Our plane is inbound. Can’t wait to see the unhappy and hungover faces from those returning from Vegas with a 6am flight. 

478FB89B-9BCC-4C91-9D81-8D1FF1F2D6E3.thumb.png.ab1c1ccb7847137c03a9a4122a5a0456.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

9 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are now at the Detroit airport.  The drive was longer than normal but it’s a Sunday.

6B071583-8F1F-49C5-8761-ED7B7C322E93.thumb.jpeg.916b5ab1856524c14a397c0b23244420.jpeg

Had we know Nexus was closed here we would have crossed at Sarnia VS a Windsor. 

DF6EAD0A-90B7-418B-AEB5-F8BDA8CE8B11.thumb.jpeg.1e2aa2d7e4439bfe816b093d79781edd.jpeg

We both commented that it seems quiet here. We are grabbing a bite to eat, steak sandwich for Lisa and chicken caesar salad for me. I didn’t pack the stretchy pants so I have to pace myself. 

Our plane is inbound. Can’t wait to see the unhappy and hungover faces from those returning from Vegas with a 6am flight. 

478FB89B-9BCC-4C91-9D81-8D1FF1F2D6E3.thumb.png.ab1c1ccb7847137c03a9a4122a5a0456.png

Are you on the 2:25pm flight to MCO ?