Brand Ambassador John Heald announces new deli menu

Honolulu Blue

Currently on the Vista and had a chance to get the Steak and Cheese for dinner a few days ago. I have a feeling that it gonna be a hit! Very good in my opinion!

Also, I might be in the minority on this, but I actually like that they switched out the fries for the potato chips! The fries aren't made-to-order in the deli so they're usually sad and limp by the time they get on your plate. The chips definitely work better with the deli concept.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, allinwonderland said:

I was on the Panorama last week and the deli had this new/reduced menu already, and they had potato chips instead of fries.

I got off Sunshine today. We also had potato chips instead of fries, which made me sad (I like the Deli fries more than Guy's). Glad the fries will come back... but I will still miss those cookies. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

They still have my tomato and mozzarella, and buff chicken, so I am good!

I'm intrigued by the steak and cheese, may have to try that next month! 

Thanks for posting. 🙂

You want a steak and cheese....come to metropolitan Philadelphia, the birthplace.

21 hours ago, pe4all said:

Steak and cheese looks interesting!

21 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

They still have my tomato and mozzarella, and buff chicken, so I am good!

I'm intrigued by the steak and cheese, may have to try that next month! 

Thanks for posting. 🙂

Had the Steak and Cheese last week on the Panorama and it was real good, highly suggest trying it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, knagl said:

For reference, here's the previous menu.

Changes that I see:

- Turkey and falafel wraps are a wrap.

- Pastrami & tomato gone.

- Truffle fries, egg salad, and potato salad gone.

- Cookies gone

- Grilled cheese removed (although I suspect you could request a grilled ham & cheese with no ham?)

- Steak and cheese sandwich added

- Veggie burger added

- Chicken salad added

- Coleslaw added

CARNIVAL-DELI-MENU.jpg

I know you said just do ham and cheese without the ham for a grilled cheese but my experience at the deli was that they won’t customize? Last happened on the Sunshine. I didn’t want mustard on my Cubans. They said they can only make them the way they are listed:;

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I don't consider cheese whiz to be cheese.

THANK YOU!!! I had someone from Philly tell me that a "real" steak & cheese had cheeze whiz on it....I was like "That's disgusting." Maybe it is supposed to, but no....I dont want mine with that fake junk, I want provolone on it! 

14 hours ago, workfromship said:

Currently on the Vista and had a chance to get the Steak and Cheese for dinner a few days ago. I have a feeling that it gonna be a hit! Very good in my opinion!

Also, I might be in the minority on this, but I actually like that they switched out the fries for the potato chips! The fries aren't made-to-order in the deli so they're usually sad and limp by the time they get on your plate. The chips definitely work better with the deli concept.

Was it similar to a Philly cheesesteak?

3 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

This entire menu (and maybe even Guy's) should have been available for room service for the service fee. IMO, that would have been a more acceptable outcome than what actually happened.

Well, will wonders never cease?  I just agreed with you.  Completely.  Wow.  Maybe we should both go out and buy a lottery ticket today.🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

Well, will wonders never cease?  I just agreed with you.  Completely.  Wow.  Maybe we should both go out and buy a lottery ticket today.🤣

You agree? Then I change my mind! 🤣

Edited by Joebucks
  • Haha 3

Didnt see a thread but was reading john heald in walmarts trying to find clothes that fit. Airlines lost his luggage. He made it to the port 14 hours ago and was shopping. 

Bigger fish to fry than no fries lol .. and I eat fries on cruises when I cant find things I like better. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Didnt see a thread but was reading john heald in walmarts trying to find clothes that fit. Airlines lost his luggage. He made it to the port 14 hours ago and was shopping. 

He posted a video about an hour ago that showed his luggage made it to his cabin.  I guess he doesn't need that stuff from Wally World after all. 

• Like 1