All my existing reservations have disappeared

kccrzr

I just accessed my online account to try to make dining reservations for an upcoming cruise.  My account says I have 0 reservations. When I tried to re-add the cruise I’m trying to plan I got an error message stating that cruise had already been linked to my account. But the account page still shows 0 reservations.

Has anyone else dealt with this in the past?  How was it fixed? Do I need to call RCI?

P.S. Also, don't forget, it's very easy to self-inflict an account reset. Anytime you don't specifically log out but just close your browser, you lock yourself (and RCCL) out of your profile for up to 45 minutes.

Fortunately, it always comes back.

46 minutes ago, kccrzr said:

I just accessed my online account to try to make dining reservations for an upcoming cruise.  My account says I have 0 reservations. When I tried to re-add the cruise I’m trying to plan I got an error message stating that cruise had already been linked to my account. But the account page still shows 0 reservations.

Has anyone else dealt with this in the past?  How was it fixed? Do I need to call RCI?

Same here

BOTH Royal Caribbean AND Celebrity...same story...

I have three booked on Celebrity, three on Royal....Both websites show ZERO upcoming cruises.

Earlier today, Royal Caribbean finally posted Shorexes in three of the ports on my upcoming April Symphony of the Seas Med cruise...and I was able to purchase three shorexes...just hours later, nothing shows...

I am certain it's just a glitch in the system and will be fixed soon.

Edited by Bruin Steve

Currently, app shows first cruise but cannot find 2 and 3 that were previously listed. No access on web. I have gone through this about once a month on the web for a period of 8 to 20 hours. Normally on a Thursday or Friday. I too agree that they have to take the server offline to reboot security patches.

4 hours ago, Rysyonok said:

P.S. Also, don't forget, it's very easy to self-inflict an account reset. Anytime you don't specifically log out but just close your browser, you lock yourself (and RCCL) out of your profile for up to 45 minutes.

Fortunately, it always comes back.

Thanks for the tip...must be for selective users.  I have done exactly that for years and never had an issue.