NYE Live on Harmony, Dec 31 to Jan 7/23 - New Years Eve coming with a fresh kiss, next year's gonna be better than this year!

A&L_Ont

Just read that Terminal 1 at FLL has had an IT outage for security screening and other airport systems. Does not appear to be affecting the other terminals. I feel for those affected by this. 

Edit: just watching a news story and they said the lines are still long but the glitch has been fixed. Southwest, Frontier and Alaska have been effected. Southwest isn’t having any luck. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

2 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

We were in Star class on Harmony in August and had Raj as our genie. Did you mention who yours is ?

mac_tlc

I usually don’t mention it but we too have Raj. His pre-cruise communication has been amazing. 

• Like 2

Just now, A&L_Ont said:

I usually don’t mention it but we too have Raj. His pre-cruise communication has been amazing. 

I agree. The use of WhatApp worked so well. We had 8 of us in the 4 Bedroom Villa suite and he responded so quickly to any of us. 

Not sure he will remember but tell him Mike, Terri and the family of 8 from August say HI!

If you happen to see Mariana, she is a Loft Attendant on that side of the lofts,  in the hallway tell her Mike and Terri said Hello. She is one of the sweetest people we have met. 

Have a wonderful time ! 

BTW, I still miss periscope! 

mac_tlc

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I agree. The use of WhatApp worked so well. We had 8 of us in the 4 Bedroom Villa suite and he responded so quickly to any of us. 

Not sure he will remember but tell him Mike, Terri and the family of 8 from August say HI!

If you happen to see Mariana, she is a Loft Attendant on that side of the lofts,  in the hallway tell her Mike and Terri said Hello. She is one of the sweetest people we have met. 

Have a wonderful time ! 

BTW, I still miss periscope! 

mac_tlc

I will gladly pass the messages along for you. 

Have a great cruise everyone.  We're sailing this Thursday out of FLL on a cut rate cruise line known by a first name so no jealousy here.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how tall Owen has gotten since your last live report. 

Following. Love your review so far!

We had that room in August. That balcony is amazing.  Andy, who is on vacation right now, was our genie.  While we have no previous star class experience to compare to, Andy, Harmony, and that cabin will be very hard to beat.  We loved it so much we have the exact configuration booked for next year with Andy's number to contact him so he can arrange to be our genie again.

Can't wait to live vicariously through you!

8 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Onboard Jewel. Parking was a WCCF since we leave from T5 and return to T6. Staff and patrons very confused. But all good now.

Internet is perfect in sports bar

Screenshot_20221231-120405_Speedtest.thumb.jpg.2f137bbe9966c2904b00ef9af7b9ade2.jpg

Black and gold balloons set up in Centrum

What category cabins did you get?

14 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

So we have had a quiet night hanging in the room.  We plan on arriving at Terminal 18 for Harmony around 11am. We are gassed after the last few days of travel.  We are trying to stay up late to get our clocks ready for tomorrow night. Like a runner training for a marathon, we are going to stay up past 10 tonight to make it to midnight tomorrow.  

I guess it’s time to talk about the cruise for a couple minutes. The itinerary is the “classic” Bahamas/Mexico sailing, with the now mandatory stop at Coco Cay. We also get to stop in Nassau, the not as mandatory stop on a 7 day sailing.  We are doing something we have not done before, more to come later. 

EF062537-72A7-48F3-A78F-9570A1B069A9.jpeg.8f1315a68a09bf4ca073959e0375a6d4.jpeg

CFF776BC-DCD8-41F7-B5C2-027A3941C15E.thumb.jpeg.5e5f94f4dc300015450c4ef409af9e9b.jpeg

Where will home be for the week on the ship?  You will find us in what some of you have known to be our regular spot. We are up on deck 17.

56354D8F-47CD-45B0-B2D3-9F057C0E9C34.thumb.jpeg.8096ce9e6a3f32328b1e7d1e081cbe44.jpeg

Our cabin looks like this representation below.  Thankfully the balcony has a rail on all needed edges and the levitating bedroom is actually a balcony/second story that doesn’t overhang the edge of the ship.  That would be uncomfortable, especially for the people looking at us from the mini golf course.

8938A243-E996-43F3-BE64-8F83B87D75AC.webp.8a9ee1f1f027822e73008b0e351b848f.webp

That is a great cabin...