NYE Live on Harmony, Dec 31 to Jan 7/23 - New Years Eve coming with a fresh kiss, next year's gonna be better than this year!

A&L_Ont

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

We sail Saturday on Harmony, out of Fort Lauderdale. Cabin and itinerary will follow later, but let’s be honest - the ship is the destination.  We are flying down a couple days early and are really looking forward to getting out of the cold everyone has had to endure these last few days. Even the people of Florida have had to suffer. (pull out the tiniest violin) 😉

Excited to see your review as they are always fun to follow along.

Can totally relate to the above. Often we book a cruise and then it's like "oh, where is it going?".  And also from Ontario, can also relate to getting out of the cold.  

I hope the airport mess has cleared up and you have an uneventful travel to FLL.  Good you are flying out of Detroit and not Pearson.  Safe travels.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Keg Steakhouse

I'm definitely following along...  I love your reviews Andrew... 

I proposed to my wife at The Keg in New Westminster BC 30 years ago this coming January.  That Keg doesn't exist anymore but I never miss an opportunity to go the Keg when I'm back home.

• Like 4

Have always wanted to cruise for NYE, so Tom and I booked the Adventure from PC for NYE 12/27/24! Prices are cheap IMO if you care to join us! We added the following January week as well for a B2B.

Have a fabulous cruise and enjoy spending NYE and your b-day on the ship!! Will definitely follow virtually!! Safe travels and Happy Holidays to you three!!

Cheers!

Sal & Tom

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Safe travels and have a great week. I still have a month to wait. This will keep me occupied!

More than happy to keep you occupied. In all honesty I’m just happy to be in the air right now. Listening and chatting with the folks seated around us at the gate there are a fair amount of people with travel issues.

The retired couple across from us took the $800 offer each for the later flight. They are flying to Freeport tomorrow so they said why not. They just needed to get to FLL tonight. Their flight down was paid with points as well. They were very happy. The offer for the last 2 volunteers was $900 a person. They found a couple takers. 

Window with a view. 

CE1A3CEC-D497-4711-8DEC-EECE7248F2F7.thumb.jpeg.4e568da72130d56ec362fbc3658282f3.jpeg

We are making good time. 

image.thumb.jpg.405ea438e3dc2c4795944815878a1404.jpg

• Like 6

18 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’m not sure about the second part of my title, but I know my New Year is going to start with a fresh kiss.  

Macklemore, thanks for such a great song with Next Year. It’s going to be my marching tune, the theme for this live review.  Wanna get pumped up, hit play.  Heads up, there might be a one or two bad words so please skip it if you want. 

Following along Andrew.

Screenshot_20221210_160136.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen is watching the Movie 42 and I’m watching Lucky Logan. Not sure what Lisa has on. She decided to sit across the row. Maybe doesn’t want to be affiliated with us. 😅

Did I share that I watched Bambi on the overnight to Copenhagen this summer. Awesome when you're 3 sheets to the wind

• Haha 11