The MedallionClass App has a new face lift

cruzin4us

The MedallionClass App has gotten a bit of a face lift.    

Uninstall the App and then reinstall it.

You will need your login info, so make sure you have your password.

Uninstalling the app will not result in you losing any information previously stored.

6D8B25B0-5AB5-4277-9625-038E81B14C30.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, memoak said:

It may look difference but it still ignores one of my next 6 cruises 

Looking different but same old issues.  Less than 30 days out and STILL can't pick my arrival time.  First attempt at log in said they couldn't process me.  Try again later.  

I "trusted" you @cruzin4us...ha ha...(sorry).

Still as slow as molasses.  

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Looking different but same old issues.  Less than 30 days out and STILL can't pick my arrival time.  First attempt at log in said they couldn't process me.  Try again later.  

I "trusted" you @cruzin4us...ha ha...(sorry).

Still as slow as molasses.  

We were FINALLY able to get a boarding time for our 20 days out cruise.  I've been trying for 2 weeks and it kept timing out.  

Made the kid do it and it worked!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Thrak said:

You shouldn't have to uninstall the app. Simply install the update. Of course if you are still trying to run version 1 or something an uninstall may well be the only way to go...

You would think so, but I found the update alone did not activate the changes. They did appear once I uninstalled and reinstalled. 😊

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gdlamberth said:

What are the changes?  Anything one "needs" to have?  Anything really useful?  Or, just look and feel?

Thanks,

Greg

Didn't notice any significant changes, but it seems to load up and generally operate far quicker than before.

1 hour ago, gdlamberth said:

What are the changes?  Anything one "needs" to have?  Anything really useful?  Or, just look and feel?

Thanks,

Greg

It’s been my experience that while the updates don’t seem to matter when off ship, once on board you really need the newest version for it to work (sometimes at all!)

One thing I noticed is there’s a Payments and Prizes tab under Ocean Ready. Your Journey Account (portfolio) has been moved there and it seems you can check if you’ve won prizes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yehootu said:

My app, self updated. Found out doing my morning Princess IT check, seeing if my cabin has stayed the same.

Same here, auto updated.  No big changes.  We will see if it functions any different when we board the Sapphire on March 5th.

3 hours ago, Kellyansapansa said:

You would think so, but I found the update alone did not activate the changes. They did appear once I uninstalled and reinstalled. 😊

If the update is installed and you dump the application cache, then I'm pretty sure the changes would show up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

If the update is installed and you dump the application cache, then I'm pretty sure the changes would show up.

That will be my next move to try and get the 6th cruise to show up but will wait until after our cruise in March. Don’t want any issues to crop up just before sailing

• Like 2

3 hours ago, memoak said:

The issue is it only shows the 2nd part of my b2b not the first one

I had that happen once. I logged out of the app and then logged in using the booking number of the missing segment. After that all the segments showed up. The app usually just "shows" the first segment but dining and such is available for all segments.

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

I had that happen once. I logged out of the app and then logged in using the booking number of the missing segment. After that all the segments showed up. The app usually just "shows" the first segment but dining and such is available for all segments.

Already done that no help. Same with my friends on the same cruises. Going to wait till after our March Panama cruise 

23 hours ago, Thrak said:

You shouldn't have to uninstall the app. Simply install the update.

Confirmed. Personally, the thought of deleting the app and doing a reinstall and login so close to an upcoming cruise frightens me. I’m sticking with what I have with hopes that the upgrades take without a reinstall. So far so good with this upgrade and the prior two.